💙💚Thirty-Three💙💚

Gianna

I woke up the next morning with Kyrie's arms wrapped around me and the bacon smell hits my noes since he carried me to his room like we just got married last night after he finished watching "ATL". I know it's cloudy outside and it's after 8 AM but I don't care, I'm just glad that I'm still laying in this bed.

I'm about to looked at my phone until I heard Kyrie yawning and moaning out of his sleep.
"Good morning GiGi", He said as I looked at him. 
"Good morning Kyrie", I said as I kissed him on his lips before I got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

When I'm finished using the bathroom, I went downstairs to the kitchen as I saw Kyrie's mom in the kitchen flipping pancake.
"Good morning Gianna", She said as I took out the coffee creamer out of the refrighrator. 
"Good morning Andrea, how's your night?", I asked as I'm about to fixed me some coffee.
"It's was good, are your ready to eat?", She asked as she puts the last little bit of pancake batter on the pan.
"Yes ma'am", I said as I went to the dinning room and wait until Kyrie's mom finished with breakfast before I help her clean up the house. 

After that, I'm going home and chill for the rest of the day unless my grandparents wants me to help her to shop for Christmas dinner since we eating ham this year. I don't know about the side dishes nor dessert just yet but I'll find out on Christmas since we having an family gathering.

Rasheeda

I'm at home folding up some clothes after I ate cereal and clean up the house with the music playing. I've been cleaning all morning with the help from D'Vonte since he cleaned up the bathroom and his own room. 

I got an call from Aunt Nadia to let me know that her, Roshanda and David is on their way over here. This is the first time in a month since I've seen him and I miss him like crazy. I know he's safe with Nadia since I did called and check on him last night while D'Vonte is in the shower.

I mean, 2 of my siblings just got cremated since I got their ashes and I don't want to loose David. After I put the towel in the bathroom closet, I went back downstairs as I heard the door knocking.

"I got it", I said as I answer the door seeing David, Roshanda and Aunt Nadia standing at the doorway as I gave all 3 of them an hug and walked in the house since its smell like tropical in here because the candles that D'Vonte is using.

Yes, I got some clothes on since I'm wearing the black leggings and white shirt with the word " Pink" on it.

Rasheeda's outfit

As soon they walked in, D'Vonte getting ready to say something to David

"What's up David", He said as he gave me him an dap before we all sat down in the living room. I was going to wear one of D'Vonte's shirt but that's has to wait until tonight because I got an company and I'm not walking around the house half naked while my family is here especially my 12 years old brother.