💙💚Two💙💚

Gianna

I woke up at 5:30 AM with the alarm clock as I pressed the snooze button, stretch, got up out of the bed, make them up and went to the bathroom as I turned on the shower, stripped off of my clothes, put them in the hamper, took a piss, wiped and got in the hot shower.

I was going to shave but I'll do it tonight because that's ain't going to do nothing but get me late for school especially when the class starts around 8 AM which is thank god so that I won't have to get up extremely early. When I'm finished washing my body a couple of times with the Dark Kiss body wash since I got the whole set, I got out of the shower, dried off, flushed the toilet, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom.

I sprayed my cat, put on my navy blue bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and nude long sleeve turtle neck shirt along with the brown belt.

Gianna's outfit

I put on my boots, put my hair in the bun, sprayed myself, put on my black leather jacket, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my grandparents watching the news on WGN-TV

"Good morning grandma and grandad", I said as I took the brown sugar and maple syrup out of the pantry.
"Good morning Gianna, Tamera will be here in a few minutes", My grandma said as she takes a sip of her coffee. I've been knowing Tamera since we was in middle school when her and her relatives moved from Minneapolis, MN to start their new life.

They basically adopted her because just like my mom, she died from drug overdose and her dad is locked up for drugs which is he might get out in a few months. That's another thing that them black people don't say "free this or that person" about, when it's comes to minor crimes like they stole something from Walmart, drug related charges and any other minor crimes since they deserve the 2nd chance in life.

The real reason why they moved to Chicago in the first place because she was molested a few times by one of her aunt's mark ass husband where he almost died in the hospital. As soon I stirred the warm oatmeal, I saw Tamera walking in the dining room eating the strawberry pop tart.

"Hey Gianna", She said as I sat down on the stool and eat the oatmeal.
" Hey Tamera", I said as she sat down on the couch with my grandparents eating pop tart while watching the news since they be showing the case where some little boy got raped and killed by his step dad while his mom is work since she works at the strip club.

I hate hearing cases where them irresponsible mom leaves their kids with people that they barely knows because they gets seriously hurt most of the time. I mean, half of them people had history of abusing kids and them single mothers decided to leave them with strangers knowing something bad can happen to them.

I don't have nothing against strippers since they do what they got to do to take care of themselves and their kids but my point is that if them strippers going to get a babysitter for the kids while they at the strip club shaking their asses for money, make sure they looked at the criminal record thoroughly before they let stranger watching their kids.