💙💚Thirty💙💚

Brittany

After I spend all night thinking about all the freaky things that Damani would do to me, I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom since I'm about to get ready for school. 

I could laid in my bed having a freaky thoughts a little bit longer but that's has to wait until tonight because I don't want to be at school late.  When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my leopard bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on black leggings and white shirt.

Brittany's outfit

I put on my white socks, put on brown UGG'S boots, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on some jewelry, put on my green jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my parents in the living room watching the news on NBC Chicago

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took the Jimmy Dean brand sausages biscuit out of the freezer and put them in the microwave.

"Good morning Brittany", My stepdad said as he takes an sip of his coffee. While my food heating up, I took out the Del Monte brand cherry mixed fruit cup and fixed me some orange juice. When my food is finished, I took them out of the microwave, put them on the saucer and sat down on the kitchen table as I eat the fruit cup. 

While I'm eating my breakfast, my phone started vibrating and it's was Damani texting me "good morning baby" like I'm his girlfriend. So I texted him the same thing with the kissing face emojis. 

Damn, I can't wait until he's finally mine since I know he going to take me to the trap house the next day to let other bitches knows that he got an girlfriend. When I said "age ain't nothing but a number", I means I'm 16 going on 17 in March and Damani is a couple of years older. So for all of the people from Southside Chicago that's planning on watching "Surviving R Kelly" documentary on Lifetime sometimes next month, don't take it the wrong way because it's not like my boyfriend in his mid-20's or 30's that's pulled up to McDonald's when girls gets out of high school and shit. 

When I'm finished eating my breakfast, I went to the kitchen, washed out the saucer, grabs my things, told my parents bye and heading down the hall to the elevator since it's quiet in here and not much people walking down the hall but me and the older lady since she about to get ready go to work at the hospital.

What do you expect, it's early in the morning and most of us be asleep anyways. 

Rasheeda

After I ate breakfast since I'm eating cereal today, it's time for me to get ready for the funeral. I felt D'Vonte kissed me on the forehead this morning before he went out to the street with his homeboys since he promised me that he'll be back before finished getting ready for the funeral. 

I spent and hour crying in his arms last night because I misses Alijah and Jasmine already. I know the doctor tried to save them the best ways as they can but their injuries is too serve especially Alijah's since he got so many broken bones that's are healing.