💙💚Twenty-Seven💙💚

D'Vonte

I woke up the next morning holding Rasheeda since she still asleep. The same lady who came to my house yesterday about the funereal arraignment invited us for a little lunch at Red Lobster. She did woke me up screaming at 4 AM because she still traumatize about her shitty childhood especially when 2 of her siblings passing away in the hospital.

I'm still kind of pissed off about what did Brittany tells me since Mimi did all that victim shamming bullshit with Rasheeda like she had consensual sex with her punk ass stepdad that's about to go to jail for murder. I'm glad Brittany cut Mimi off for good because that bitch is always make offensive joke about shit that ain't meant to joke about and not showing any remorse for it. 

I mean, I wanted to go to her house and beat the shit out of her but Brittany and Rasheeda told me not to because they want me to go to jail over some worthless whore who only cares about money and herself. I continue looking at the celling until I heard Rasheeda moaning out of her sleep.
"Good morning baby", She said as she yawned.
"Good morning Rasheeda", I said as we kissed for a few minutes before we get up and used the bathroom and eat breakfast since the lady named Nadia wants us there around noon and it's after 9 AM. 

After I used the bathroom including washing my hands, I got out, went downstairs and went to the kitchen as I fixed me some cereal while Rasheeda is still in the bathroom. I went to the living room, turned the TV on and changed the channel until I get to Boomerang which is "Tom & Jerry" is on. I hope they let us see David soon because I know my girl missed him like I do. 

At least he recovering from his injuries since he'll be in Nadia's care by the time he gets out of the hospital. While I'm watching the cartoon, I saw Rasheeda with the plates of bagels and coffee since she had Nadia on speaker reminded us about the lunch that we having today. 

I know she going to bring her daughter that's only a year younger than her with her because I wants to know how bad Jasmine and Alijah is. I wouldn't be surprised if the cause of death is force blunt trauma to the head and it's ruled as an homicide because all 4 of them been through all that abused by her shitty mother and her mark ass boyfriend that don't do nothing but sleep and watch porn all freaking day.

Rasheeda

After I ate breakfast and watch cartoon with my man, it's time for us to get ready for the lunch that Nadia invited last night at Red Lobster since she bringing her daughter with her. She seems like the nice lady who knows what I've been through but I don't know why she did it especially when I met her yesterday.

After I did my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I went to the room, sprayed my cat, put on my leopard print bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the white pants and pink Nike shirt.

Rasheeda's outfit