💙💚Sixteen💙💚

Gianna

I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up since today is my 17th birthday. I know that Kyrie ain't going to forget it because I told him when's my birthday is when starting dating.

After I made my bed up and do my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leather pants and burgundy off shoulder sweater.

Gianna's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my grandparents watching the news in the living room

"Good morning grandma and grandad", I said as I walked in the kitchen to fixed me some cereal.
"Good morning Gianna, happy birthday", My grandad said.

My grandparents usually be the first ones that telling me happy birthday before everybody else including Tamera. In speaking of Tamera, she might let Rasheeda and her siblings spend the night at her you tonight to avoid any abuse since she invited her to the birthday dinner tonight.

If I was Rasheeda, I wouldn't give a damn if my mom and her mark ass boyfriend gets pissed, I don't want to deal with their bullshit tonight.

While I'm eating the cereal, I got the text from Kyrie telling me happy birthday. So I text him back with the kissing face emoji as Tamera walking in the dining room.
"Hey Gianna", She said as I sat down on the dinner table.
"Hey Tamera, how's your boyfriend doing?", I asked as I take a bite of the Fruity Pebbles.
"He doing okay, what about Kyrie, did he gives you the birthday message?", She asked.

"Yeah, he just texted me", I said knew that my man would never forget my birthday. Tamera and I continue talking until I went to the kitchen and washed out of the bowl since its time for me to leave for school.

I know that my boo going to give me the teddy bear and shit even though I don't care much about the material things as long he be faithful to me and not screwing with other hoes.

Brittany

I'm at the main office waiting on somebody to show around after I woke up late and ate something from McDonald's. What do you expect, I just started my new school that closer to my house. I know you asking what I'm wearing, I'm wearing the blue ripped jeans and black long sleeve shirt.

Brittany's outfit