💙💚Seventeen💙💚

Brittany

I woke up on the second day of my new school moaning out of my sleep, got up, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my brown shirt and blue jeans.

Brittany's outfit

I put on my brown boats, took off my hair scarfs, put my box braids into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as my mom getting ready to say something

"Good morning Brittany", My mom said as she takes an sip of the coffee while watching the news on CBS 2 Chicago.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took the milk out as I'm about to fixed me some apple and cinnamon Chex.

I know you asking how I'm going to get to school today, I'm going to walk since it's only a block away. That's another reason why I do go to my old school no more since I'm going have to get up as early as possible catch the city bus back and forth to school.

Hell, it's causes me to be late sometimes knowing that school is hella strict about coming to any class late. They would go as far by giving you the detention since they be making people watch boring movies all day.

When I'm finished eating the cereal, I cleaned out the bowl, grabbed the banana and Welch brand grape juice, grabs my things, told my parents bye and heading out of my apartment as I walked down the hallway to the elevator as I pressed the down button and wait until the door opens.

I think my new school ain't going to be bad as my old school at the Westside of Chicago.

Aaliyah

I'm in the cafeteria eating chocolate chips muffin since I kind of overslept this morning. So I decided to grabs the muffin and orange juice because I don't want to be late for school.

I mean, Hailey was about to wake up when I left the house. Yes, I'm still taking her out for trick or treating on Wednesday instead of going to the costume party this weekend since I've heard that they be fighting too much over there.

I mean, whenever Halloween comes around, it's always a shooting where somebody pops up dead. Hell, most of the shooting be all over the local news including Fox 32 Chicago. I continue eating my breakfast and listen to the music until it's time for me to go to my first block as I threw my trash away.

Rasheeda

I'm in the bathroom taking a piss since the 2nd block just started about 30 minutes ago. I'm scared to go home today because my mom called me this morning screaming she going to beat mines and my siblings ass for not coming home last night.