💙💚Three💙💚

Rasheeda

I woke up at 5 AM since it's time for me and David to get ready for school. Why you may asked, because David's middle school classes start around the same time as mines since he always be the first one in the bathroom.

Thanks God that freaking pervert didn't come to my room and rape me last night even though I heard all that sexual noise at 3:00 in the morning where I tried to cover my ears with pillows but the moans gotten louder and louder.

As soon David got out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around his hip, I went to the bathroom, locked the door, turn on the shower, strip off my clothes, took a piss and got in the shower as I washed my body a couple of times with Coconut Passion from Victoria's Secret since I got the whole set.

When I'm finished, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue ripped jeans and grey sweatshirt even though it's going to be kind of warm outside today.

Rasheeda's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, put on my white "Atlanta Braves" hat, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw David in the living room eating his pop tart

"David, what's time is it?", I asked.
" It's 6:15 AM", He said as he takes an bite of his blueberry pop tart. I don't feel like hearing my mom screaming at Jasmine and Alijah while they gets ready for school.

So I decided to grabbed 2 honey bun, warm it up, grabs the apple and orange juice and turned off the kitchen lights off as I getting ready to asked David.
"Did you turn off all of the lights?", I asked even though Alijah and Jasmine will get up in an hour.
" Yeah, let's hurry up and get out of here", He said as he got up off of the couch and heading out of the door.

Yes, my 12 years old brother knows that Alijah gets his ass beaten by our parents where the neighbors can easily hear all that screaming. I pressed the down button on the elevator since we live in the apartment building.

After we spend a minute in the elevator, David and I wave at the nice old man before we left the building. We about to walked to the bus stop until I saw the nice red Toyota Camry pulling up on me and David as I heard his deep voice.

Some dude's car