💙💚Six💙💚

Rasheeda

I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up after I ate dinner and did my homework. I stayed up until damned near midnight last night mainly because I heard David gets his ass whooped by my mom and step dad after he tried to stop his fat ass from molesting Jasmine like he always does since he was performing oral sex on her.

I'm not bullshitting, I can easily hear her calling my step dad "daddy" while he screwing her which is I almost throw up from hearing that shit multiple times.

I mean, who the hell wants to hear underage girls calling a grown ass man "daddy" during sexual intercourse especially when their own step dad that's are marks that don't do nothing but watch porn all day.

Now, I'm in the bathroom doing my morning hygiene after I made my bed up and told David, Jasmine and Alijah to packed his bag since they got all day to it because ain't none of them ain't going to school today especially David because my step dad beat his ass worse than me and Alijah and the last thing I need is the school risk their lives calling CPS on my parents for the bruises that he got on his arms.

I know it's healing but I'm not going to have my mom nor her mark ass boyfriend lying to people saying that he homeschooling David especially when the CPS kept coming to our house multiple times for the same shit.

After I did my morning hygiene including brushing my teeth, I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and but on my blue jeans and white long sleeve shirt.

Rasheeda's outfit

I put on my thigh high boots, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my red lipstick, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, put on my "Capricorn" necklace, put on my brown jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I put the Great Value brand...

I put on my thigh high boots, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my red lipstick, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, put on my "Capricorn" necklace, put on my brown jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I put the Great Value brand sausage and eggs biscuit in the microwave for a minute.

While my breakfast sandwich is cooking, I got the text messages from D'Vonte to let me know that he got here a little bit earlier than he did for the past few days. I'm sure that he don't mind waiting since my food don't take long to cook.

If he asked me about David, I'm going have to come up with the best lies that I can think of because I don't want him to know that my parents is abusing all 4 of us. I mean, I'm too scared to tell him about the abuse because I don't want him to do anything that he'll regret especially beating the dogshit out of my step dad for treating me and Jasmine like a sex toys.

I'm going to try my best to hide from the red flags that he's seeing in that household.

Tamera