💙💚Twenty-Six💙💚

Rasheeda

I woke up on the Saturday morning with D'Vonte's arms wrapped around me after I feel asleep on his lap while he watching the movies. I checked the time and it's after 9 AM.

So I gently removed his arms, got up, grabs my clothes and went to the bathroom as I took an shower, washed my face, brush my teeth, sprayed my kitty cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue jeans and burgundy shirt. 

Rasheeda's outfit

I got out of the bathroom as I put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself

I got out of the bathroom as I put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself. put on my socks and shoes on, grabs my phone and went downstairs since D'Vonte is still laying in the bed asleep since he should wake up any time soon because I wants to get this shit over with so I won't have to deal with any abuse no more. 

The another reasons why I wants D'Vonte to be in bed with me last night because I knew I'm going to have a nightmare about all that abuse that I've been through especially when my mom beat my ass after she found out that I'm having a rape baby by stepdad. 

Now, I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast with the music playing since the speaker was too loud and I don't want to wake my man up. So I turn it down a little bit before I take out all of things that I need including the pancake mix. While I'm mixing the pancake with the frozen blueberry, I feel D'Vonte wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck as I started moaning while he rubbing my stomach like I'm having his child.

"Good morning baby", He said as he kissing my neck some more before I put the pancake on the pan.
"Good morning D'Vonte", I said as I turned around and and kissed him passionately before he goes upstairs and get freshen up. I don't know how long I'm going to be there but I hope my parents is not there because all I wants to do and get all of my shit out of there and move it here.

Gianna

After I ate breakfast and helped my grandma clean up the house by cleaning up the kitchen, I went to the bathroom doing my hygiene since my baby is on his way over here. When I'm finished, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, and put on the grey jumpsuit.

Gianna's jumpsuit