💙💚Fifteen💙💚

Tamera

I woke up the next morning with Chris's arms wrapped around me after we stayed up until damn near 3 AM watching movies. He kind of made me horny last night by teasing me while I'm still on the phone with Brittany.

He could hit it but my relatives is here and I don't want them to think that he go bareback on me. While I'm laying in my bed, I heard Chris moaned out of his sleep and yawning.
"Good morning babe", He said as I turned around and looked at him.
"Good morning Chris", I said as I passionately kissed him before I get up and used the bathroom.

We going to the mall today because I wants Brittany to meet Damani. I know he said he doing it to shut his cousin up about being in the serious relationship. I don't know why his family pushed him to get a real girlfriend especially when he's 19 going on 20 in a couple of months.

If he not ready to settle down, he just not ready since he got that "money over bitches" mentality. When I'm finished using the bathroom including washing my hands, I went to the kitchen and fixed me some cereal as Uncle Keith getting ready to say something.

"Good morning Tamera", My uncle said as he takes an sip of the coffee.
"Good morning Uncle Keith and Aunt Yolanda", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator and fixed me some Coco Puffs.

After I put the milk back in the refrigerator, I went to the kitchen table and start eating my breakfast as I heard Chris talking to my relatives. I know that he going to eat before we gets freshen up and packing his bag since he going home tonight.

He could stay here for more more day but I got school in the morning since this is the longest weekend that I ever had.

Brittany

After I ate breakfast, I went to the bathroom and took a shower since its time for me to go to the mall. I'm not really nervous about going to the new school tomorrow because like I said before, I already knew Tamera and Gianna.

Not only my friends is going to be there but I won't have to wear the uniform for the rest of the year since my old school is hella strict about the dress code. I mean, they acts like we still in elementary and middle because I had to wear the kakis pants and Navy blue or white button down shirt everyday. Hell, I won't have to wear certain shoes anymore.

When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black ripped pants and burgundy long sleeve shirt with the word "Chilled" in white print.

Brittany's outfit

I'm about to put on my shoes until my phone started ringing and it's was Tamera calling me

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Brittany😻💋🍑🌃: Hello!
Tamera🙉♍🌹🌻: Hey Brittany, what are you doing?
Brittany 😻💋🍑🌃: I'm putting my shoes on, so are y'all at the mall?
Tamera🙉♍🌹🌻: We on our way there, Chris just put some gas in the car.
Brittany😻💋🍑🌃: Okay, I'll see y'all when I get to the mall.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱