💙💚Twenty-Eight💙💚

Brittany

I woke up at the same time as I usually gets up, made my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my black pants and white shirt that said "Tommy Jeans".

Brittany's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, put on my gold loop earrings, sprayed myself, put on my black jacket that said "PINK" in white print, put on black LA Dodger hat, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my parents in t...

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, put on my gold loop earrings, sprayed myself, put on my black jacket that said "PINK" in white print, put on black LA Dodger hat, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my parents in the living room watching the news on Fox 32 Chicago.
"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator.
"Good morning Brittany", My stepdad said as he takes an sip of the coffee while I'm in the kitchen fixing me some cereal.

This will be the first day of doing school work since the last couple of days before Thanksgiving Break, we ain't doing anything but watch movies and chill most of the day. Don't worry, Winter Break is only a month away since we leaving early a day before it's starts.

As for January, the 2nd semester will start since we taking the final exam a day after MLK Day. When I'm finished eating breakfast since I asked my parents about a little surprised at Downtown Chicago, I washed out the bowl, grabs my lunch box, grabs my things, told my parents bye and heading out of the door as I walked down the hall to the elevator.

Gianna

I'm at the cafeteria eating the strawberry cereal bar after I kind of over slept this morning because I forgot to turned the alarm clock on where my grandma wake me up. So I got up, made my bed up, washed up quickly and gotten dressed since I'm wearing the blue jeans and white and black long sleeve shirt.

Gianna's outfit

Don't worry, I still made it school on time since Tamera was in the living room waiting on me and I don't want to be late

Don't worry, I still made it school on time since Tamera was in the living room waiting on me and I don't want to be late. While I'm listening to some good rock music, I feel Kyrie's arms wrapped around me as he kissed my neck.
"What's up babe", He said.
"Hey Kyrie", I said as I passionately kissed him while some girl with the long ass hair weave and extremally long finger nails gave us the grossed look.