💙💚Ten💙💚

Aaliyah

I woke up kind of early with the bacon smells hits my nose which is my mom is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. So I got up, stressed, made my bed up and went to the bathroom.

I strip off of my clothes, took a piss, wiped, flush the toilet and turned on the shower on the warm set. After I waiting on the water to warm up, I got in the shower as I washed my body a couple of times with Dove brand Cucumber and Green Tea body wash.

When I'm finished, I got out of the show, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body with some coco butter, put on my deodorant and put on my black turtle neck and blue jeans.

Aaliyah's outfit

I put on my black thigh high boots, flat ironed my hair, put on my earrings, put on my necklace, sprayed myself with Honey Mist perfume from PINK, put on my blue jeans jacket, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my mom's cooking the potatoes

"Good morning mom", I said as I sat down on the kitchen table while my mom is cooking.
"Good morning Liyah, are you hungry?", She asked as she flipping the potatoes.

"Yes ma'am", I said since I can tell that my mom is almost finished with breakfast. So she fixes me and Hailey the plates along with the glass of Minutes Maid brand tropical punch juice for me.

After my mom gave me the plates of house fries, scrambled eggs and bacon, my mom went to Hailey's room to wake her up since it's time for her to get ready for school anyways.

My mom usually takes Hailey to school before she goes to work since her school starts at 8:30 AM while mines starts around 7:30 AM. To be honest, I wish middle and high schools start around 9 AM because most of the kids at my Chemistry class be asleep during class especially the guy with the twist in his hair.

I may not be the morning person but at least I'm taking my senior year seriously. After my last year of my high school, I won't have to get up extremely early to get ready for school. When I'm finished eating my breakfast since I ate most of my food, I threw my mostly eaten scrambled eggs in the trash, washed out the plates, grabs my things, told my mom and sister bye and heading out of the door as I unlocked my pink Mercedes-Benz.

Aaliyah's car