Chapter 2: Iron Blood Familiarization

Gazing upon the sun-lit roof of our Penthouse, my arms perceive the two gorgeous women cuddled up to me. Wrapping around their waists and backs, my arms refuse to move.

I'm not cold, yet I feel their warmth on my skin. Something... out of this world.

Tirpitz - Schwesteeeer~...! It's so hot in here~... | Eyes still closed, pushing everything around her away, excluding her Sister.
Bismarck - Mmm... Schwesterhertz~...! | She's trying to cuddle up to Tirpitz now, stretching across my body as if it was nothing.

I'll leave them be for a little longer.

Strolling into the Kitchen with a little... awkward dance in my steps, I await the secret substance to give my day a physical boost.

I was doing something last night... I was pondering. I was questioning and interrogating.

My job allows plenty of flexibility in scheduling your working hours. Sometimes I work 4 hours and I'm done for that day, other times... I spend 7 hours and I'm still not done. The work load plays a major role here.

With the cup of coffee done, I waltz on over to my desk - to check up on where I left off.

Bismarck - Kommandant~....! I smell Kaffee! | A pair of hands wave at me.
Tirpitz - Bring us one too! One for each! Ja?! | I'm sure they smell their own mugs.
- Bitte aufwachen. It's already served. Caution, it's super hot.

The two beauties spring from their bed and target the Mugs on the table in front of them.
Bismarck - Vielen Dank, Kommandant~.
Tirpitz - Es brennt!
- Silly, I said it was hot.
Bismarck - Have mine. It's not that hot anymore. | They trade their mugs.
Tirpitz - Danke, Bismarck~.

Bismarck - It's the same Kaffee, yes?
- Deutsche Qualität too.
Silence befalls the space, the Sisters sit on the couch - covered by a thin blanket.

With the remote on my desk, I switch on the AC and open all the curtains around the home.
Tirpitz - Thanks~.
Kommandant - Work, wieder?
- Just the finishing touches, again.

Bismarck - Kommandant, want something to eat? | They take off their capes, roll up their sleeves.
- Something easy, please. Say... ein Brott.
Tirpitz - Verstanden! Bread ist unterwegs!
While waiting for their love-filled breakfast, I ponder over the things we could do. They could do!

Bismarck - Kommandant! Here you go!
Tirpitz - Three Buttered toast, and two eggs beside it.
- Thanks a lot you two~. Looks and smells fantastic! | Immediately

Tirpitz - Kommandant, for tonight... Could we... Order more than... you normally do? | They got a plan for dinner!
Bismarck - It won't be much, just a few little things to make our dinner great. We promise. | They still have to learn that with me here, money slides into my bank account every day.
- Take the Tablet from the bedroom and pick whatever you two desire. I'm expecting something grand from you. | I hate saying that last part, especially to them - makes me feel like parent, not like a partner.

Bismarck - Vielen Dank! Komm Tirpitz! | Taking her Sister by the hand, they bolt in and out of the bedroom.
Sitting on to the couch, I can hear what they speak... Though, I only make out "dinner" and "He'll be surprised!".

- Ladies, want to take a soda and sit outside? It's not that hot yet. | I hope they didn't understand it the wrong way.
Tirpitz - Good thinking! Bismarck schnell! | This time, Tirpitz takes Bismarck and bolts outside.

Moments later, Bismarck returns inside - smiles at me, takes two sodas and leaves.
Best finish work soon, even though I know I won't be done until late afternoon. Perhaps I'll even work even into dinner hours.