Chapter 30: Battle of Snow

As the morning sun shines through our window, we rub our eyes and stand up from our desks for a few hours of work.
Tirpitz - Kommandant, I looked at the weather. Today's gonna snow~.
Bismarck - I call... for a snowball fight~.
Tirpitz - Me too.
- I'm hoping for some snow as well. The last few snowfalls weren't too exciting...

The sharkos have slept underneath their beds - not in them, not on top of them - underneath.

- Too much gaming? | I look at the lions-sized sharks.
Bismarck - They'll be fine. 
Tirpitz - We gonna be back later?
- For sure! | I aim for a high-five with my wives and succeed. 

Sending me downstairs, I make the coffees and add the desired ingredients to them - sugar and milk. My wives want to try it.
I just so happen to look outside as I set the milk into the fridge and see heavy snow already falling. Ooooh, today's gonna be great!

Excited, I perform some bobbing with my head as I deliver the delivery.

Bismarck - Can we order today...?
Tirpitz - Why not?
My wives sit on their chairs, near the terrace pointing towards the city.
- Ladies. | I serve them, as per usual. 
Tirpitz - Liebster... Tell us. | I pull my own chair between them and listen.

Bismarck - Do you miss the city?
- The penthouse? Nope. Not at all. 
Tirpitz - It was very cozy. But this is so much better.
- Without us moving out, we couldn't have gotten this far. 
Tirpitz - It's amazing knowing you have your very own home.
Bismarck - It's even better when our beloved husband is here.
- Hehe. Likewise for my wives.
We drink out morning brews and decide on today's battle scheme. A combination of chores and play - with some outside fun mixed in.

Before departing for my chores, I ask my wives the same question.
Tirpitz - We don't. This is... a whole new world. For us... and our children~. | My body instantly releases every reserve of dopamine it had saved up for the past decade.
Bismarck - We love it here. So much to do and explore. For us and for our children~.
- Well said, you two. I'll be downstairs. Send the sharkos down if you need anything. | Lifting their heads to glance at me, they quickly get ready to deliver messages. 
Tirpitz - Not yet~.
Bismarck - We'll tell you when we need anything. | They explain to their riggings.

Vacuuming is a fun chore, one can really practice his drawing skills. The modular nature of this specific model is quite handy.

Sliding downstairs, Keks missed a stair and proceeded to become a torpedo - slamming straight into the comfy couch's backside.
Unaffected, he shows me a note written by my wives, it reads - "Bring soda. Thirsty. Very. Hurry." they added a big heart too.
- Keks, folge mir. | I ask the lion to follow me to the kitchen.
At the fridge, I yoink a six pack of sodas - on the backside of the note, I write "Enjoy. Straight from the fridge."
I hand the note to Keks's tail and hand the six pack from his razor sharp teeth.

Continuing on. I follow my mental list of chores and find myself at the end of it already. 

Looking at the time, it's late afternoon - the sun is setting soon - the snow has also seized to fall. All that remains is a gentle wind.

Without me doing anything, as if through the might of our marriage and love - my wives stand in front of me equipped to the brim with winter clothing. Their rigging get a smol santa hat - similar to the late hours of last Christmas.

Grabbing my hoodie and vest, I put on my shoes and open the door - fast a blitz they storm outside. Accepting the facts, I close the door behind me and breath the fresh winter air.

Just for a snowball to hit me straight in the face. Wiping my face, I gaze at my wives and their riggings, I shall do my best.
Bismarck - Komm schon, Liebster~!
- Let us begin. | Forming two snow balls, I yeet them at my wives - missing one and hitting the other. I hit Tirpitz.
Tirpitz - You... | Heavy artillery is shelling me as I struggle to make more ammunition.