Chapter 44: Mighty Little Creatures - Mini Sharkos

My wives and I have woken up early today. As our children mature at a rapid and healthy pace, we (my wives) decided to create a sharko for each of our offspring. Thus, Keks and Denker will have siblings too.

We ordered some mugs for our Kinder too, I had this idea of giving them each a mug and everyone else has to sign on it. Just like Bismarck and Tirpitz did to my mug.

In the kitchen, the newly materialized mini-sharkos lies on the table in a small basket - enveloped in a small blanket each. Making them look like proper babies. Of course, they grow at the same pace as their soon-to-be wearers. Though... I'm unsure how the rigging-part works. 

Tirpitz - He's so readable... I could kiss him.
Bismarck - No fair! I can do that too! | I look at my wives, pouting at each other.
- How... would the mini-sharkos transform into actual riggings? | My wives look at me with intrigue.
Bismarck - They'd have to grow up first, then slowly attempt to adapt to our Kinders.
Tirpitz - But... We just thought... Do they have to? There is no danger, except the possible boring day.
- That is true... well said, you two. | I watch as our Kinder approach the curious basket and gaze inside.
Frederika - Mamas! Papa! These are so cute!
Otto - They are super duper adorable!
Alfred - Can we hold them?!
Erika - Why are there four of the small sharks? | Our kinder remark their cuteness and their adequate number, as they can each hold one of the little sleeping cuties. Cuties until they develop into full lions.

My wives and I watch as our Kinder hold the little creatures in their hands. The mini sharkos yawn and stretch out of their blankets as they gaze up at who holds them. 

Keks and Denker begin to watch too, awaiting the moment they start to play.

Otto - Can we go outside and play? Bitte!
Frederika - Bittee! Mamas! Papa!
Tirpitz - Auf, auf! Raus mit euch~! | My wife sends our Kinder outside. 

Bismarck - Let's get the mugs ready when they come back in. I just hope they don't hurt themselves... 
- Bruises and dirty clothing is normal. But... I sense there's something else, Loves. | Bismarck leans onto the kitchen counter and sighs.
Bismarck - The fence towards the city, overlooking the river below our land... That is my worry... 
Tirpitz - Schwester, there's a fence there. They might be curious.. but... | Tirpitz alters, her worries grabbing her.
Tirpitz - Oh goodness... 

- Keks, Denker. Go watch over them. | The mighty sharkos stomp out of the door as I open it. 
I return to my wives and give them a reassuring hug. 
- I understand your worries, though I can't feel them the same way you two do.... I can assure you two that with our lions outside, watching over the little ones as they play joyously - everything will be absolutely fine.

They nuzzle into my neck as I hold them close to me by their waists.
Tirpitz - We forgot one thing... Schwester...
Bismarck - We indeed did... Schwester...
- What is that? | I genuinely sound and look at them curiously.
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Worrying is your job, Liebster. That's what you always tell us.

As the day progressed, my wives sent me outside with freshly made sandwiches for our Kinder and their sharkos. Each of them has two sandwiches. 

My kinder simply nod their heads at me as they eat, they carefully hand their sandwich to their sharkos. Keks and Denker sit down beside me as the Kinder return to the fun of our vast yard.
- It's great, isn't it? Seeing them play... run around, laugh and be joyous all around. | The lions nod their heads eagerly.

I return inside and see my wives prepare our Kinders' mugs. I bring out the markers from a kitchen drawer.
- All set. When do we call them in? | My lovers laugh at my words.
Bismarck - Call? They know when to come inside. Be it one or the other.
- Tired or hungry?
Tirpitz - Bingo, Liebster.

I smile as I acknowledge the fact that I don't have to constantly run after my Kinder, a pleasant feeling, one that gives me a hint of growing serenity.

Passing lunch, I sit down at the kitchen table to work on my laptop, my wives play on their phones - Bismarck on my right and Tirpitz on my left. They keep quiet, occasionally whispering to the other.

Bismarck & Tirpitz - When are you joining us, Liebster?
- I'd love to have done so hours ago... You two... This damn project doesn't want to make sense to me... Though I am in the final stage. | Worry grows in me as I fear that I bore my lovers.
Tirpitz - Must be an important one then?
Bismarck - Has to be for a good boost in money, right?
- Yes and yes. I can't be promoted anymore since I got the highest spot already, as you two already know. | My wives nod proudly.

As the darkness sets together with the sunset, our Kinder and their mini sharkos step inside sweating, panting and dirty. 
Tirpitz - Goodness! You all had massive fun! 
Bismarck - What a mess! You all must've be exhausted, let's go take a shower. | My wives praise our Kinder as they lead them upstairs into the bathroom. Tirpitz quickly exits and waves at me as she heads to the bedroom to grab a change of clothes for the Kinder.

My phone vibrates with a message, the food has arrived. Bringing the box in... All the ingredients needed for Schnitzel and something beside it - I can't make out what's in this package... Perhaps fries?

Excited storming down the stairs, I notice the mini sharkos have seized to be mini. Hours ago they were the size of two palms, now... They are the size of my forearm and I am tall. Quite tall.

The Kinder sit down and grasp their plain white mugs. Wondering what their meaning is, they suspect something but nothing of the sorts of our true intention. 
My beloved lovers give me a nod, I present my Kinder with two permanent markers. I explain to them what we want them to do. Their mamas show them how their mugs will look after they've signed them all.

Smiling brightly at their mamas, they start to exchange signatures. In matter of a few minutes, they show off their freshly modded mugs, their sharkos jump onto their laps and approve with their firm nods.

My Kinder proceed to bring their notebooks and continue their mathematics, I watch as they discuss and write - I am lost as to how much they already know. Considering their mamas' vast knowledge of everything...

Noticing the lackluster atmosphere, I reach out to turn on the radio and play music from my phone, relaxing classical music.

As the sizzling seizes behind me, I stand up and set out the plates - I tell my wives to sit down and get ready to eat. Once the plates are out, I serve each of them a good portion of food. Leaving one for me. Even the sharkos, all 6 of them, get the same meal as us.

I wash the dishes as my Kinder and their Mamas solve the last few math problems.

Upstairs, with my wives on our grand bed, our Kinder walk over to us holding their sharkos up. 
Otto - Could we get beds for them? Mamas, Papa?
Frederika - Please! They need a place to rest!
Erika - We'll pay from our pocket cash!
Alfred - Bitteeee~!

I smile at my Kinder and give them a warm nod, turning to their Mamas. I see my beloved women beam with joy - I can see that they want to scream out in absolute joy. Instead, they hug their Kinder tightly. The Kinders' sharkos wag their tails just as the big sharkos.

Jumping onto the TV couch and setting the scene as per usual, the Mamas browse on their phone as their respective Kinder watch. Their little sharkos carefully watching as this weird shiny Iron Blood rectangle moves without actually moving.

I sit with them, still typing away on my laptop on the same project. The riggings of my Women lay beside me, curiously watching as words gradually appear on the screen at a rapid pace.

Tired and annoyed, I tell my family that I will take a shower to refresh and continue working, they smile and nod as I leave the bedroom.
Few dozen minutes later, I sit back down with my family and continue to type away with renewed energy and determination. I should've done this hours ago!
The big sharkos and I watch as the Kinder and their mamas pick multiple beds for the smol sharkos. Noting each detail and feature every bed has and hasn't.

With the starry night outside and with the subtle warmth of our home, we sit and enjoy our individual activities - smiling as we spend time together as a family. I'm curious what the mamas and their Kinder choose. The big sharkos and I await patiently as the two of them watch me work with curiosity as I type away on a project I'm stuck with and will be so tonight.