Chapter 41: Birth of the mighty Kinder

Today, my wives will give birth birth to our kinder. They let me know about it in a very teasing way, still maintaining their strong and mighty nature.

Sitting at the kitchen table, the wind outside roars. My wives play on their foldable Sakura Empire devices, while I sit in silence - pondering my soon-to-be altered duties.
Bismarck - Liebster, where do we put the cows? | The girls show me their devices, I smile at their action and point them towards the barn I made for the animals.
Tirpitz - Schwester we ran past it so many times... We didn't notice it once... | They are amazed by their small oversight.

I trace my finger over the rim of my mug, signed by my wives not long after they first appeared. Our life is going to change today... It will not be same... I might actually become a second priority... for them. Which would be normal and I'd completely understand, we have kids! It's normal that I wouldn't be their first priority anymore!

My thought stop, as if they were a fog blinding me, when my wives snuggled up to me. Bismarck sits in my lap - Tirpitz leans onto my right shoulder.
Tirpitz - We knew the coffee wasn't that good, Liebster. We'll make you another one! 
Bismarck - We were certain, absolutely so, that is was good! It's even from the same brand! | My wives discuss the new coffee blend we bought.
- It's not the coffee, dears. It's just my head. | I smile at them, not even a hint of worry in it.

They look at me with confusion, before looking at each other. My heart sinks as I get the urge to ask the question...
- What will change once our children are born? | I ask, resting my head onto Bismarck's voluptuous bow.
Bismarck - We'll have to see a room for them, maybe more than one. Toys, clothes and more!
Tirpitz - We'll have to come up with ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the whim even!
- That's it? Nothing else? | I look at them in shock.
Tirpitz - What else would there be? Schwesterhertz?
Bismarck - Keine ahnung, Schwesterhertz. There isn't anything else that'll change. | I calm down upon hearing their words.

I wrap my arms around their backs, giving them a loving hug.
Bismarck & Tirpitz -  Were you worried that we'll push you aside, just like you were nothing? | I gently ask me. I nod in response, realizing my fear of just the idea of it.
- I am terrified of that... just the thought of it... | I close my eyes, hugging them tighter.
Tirpitz & Bismarck - We will never push you aside, for anything. You will always be our beloved Liebster, soon - you'll be joined by our beloved Kinder. Then all of you will be our top priority~! | My wives comfort me, so much so - that my anxiety is gone completely. I simple smile and give them a tight hug.

Moments later, my wives ask me for pudding. I happily present them the last two puddings we have. 
- We'll have to order some more today.
Tirpitz - We sure do! It's super good!
Bismarck - It's soft, creamy and it taste like cherries! | I admire them eating.

Their lions stomp down the stairs, wobbling left and right as if they haven't slept the entire night. Which I made sure they didn't. 

Passing lunch, my wives want to take a stroll. I put on my hoodie and follow them outside.

Keks and Denker immediately offer themselves as a horses, my wives elegantly sit on their lions as they casually stroll around our yard.
Passing my wives' flower beds, they explain what they want to add later, that being.... more flowers of different kinds.
Reaching our vegetable garden, I am astonished by the growth of it. My wives smile and behave as if this growth is completely normal. The lions nod too!

Kindly, Bismarck and Tirpitz as Keks and Denker to lowers themselves so that they can touch the crops. The lions obey, being very attentive of their wearers' safety.

At a loss of words, I follow my wives as they direct their lions around. Not long after, afternoon arrives - my wives enter sleep mode. Their adorable yawns put even the lions and me into sleep mode.
- Let's take a nap, when you two wake up - we'll come out again. Alright? | My wives keep their eyes closed as they rely on their lions to give them a smooth ride onto the couches.