Chapter 35: Mighty Cooking - Recipe "Knusprig"

The wool on my head has been growing larger and larger as I have been ignoring it, completely. Getting hard and harder to manage, having it hang over my eyes and fall out of place - I've had enough. Instead of going into town for a cut, I'll bring joy to my wives.

In the kitchen since early morning, they consult each other.
Bismarck - There he is! Thanks, Liebster! | They asked if I could bring their hoodies.
Tirpitz - Thanksies~!
- Anytime. What were you two consulting each other on?

Tirpitz & Bismarck - Food! | Mmmm. My stomach's already craving their cooking. Hold off just a few... more hours.
- Need any ideas? I got a few... lame ones.
Bismarck - They're not lame! | They spring onto their feet, angered by my words.
- I'm sorry... | To myself and my wives.

Sitting back down, they place a mug at the end of the table - where there's no chair - and demand I sit there. Very well.
I drag a chair there and sit down to propose my ideas.
- Kartoffel und Schnitzel, perhaps make the Schnitzels crispy. | With sparkling in their eyes, the sister share a gaze and instantly get closer to me - in a good manner.
Bismarck - Wir machen's! Klaro! 
Tirpitz - Aber Hallo! Wie nicht's!
- Also, I could get wine and... maybe even dress nicely.
Bismarck & Tirpitz - We'd love to! | They, once more, spring onto their feet. This time excited by my words.

Once they settled on how exactly our dinner will be made, they join me on the couch - lazing on top of me.
Bismarck - You're so soft, Liebster~. We could sleep on you~.
Tirpitz - We did, do and always will~. Whenever we get the chance~.
- I love to cuddle. | Their laugh lightly at my reply and begin to fall into slumber.

- Ladies, before we take a nap. Could I ask something of you two?
Tirpitz - Anytime! What is it?
Bismarck - We'll help with anything.
- I need a haircut. Today, please.
Bismarck - We can help with that but... how? 
Tirpitz - We can't hand you money, we don't have any. 

-  I want you two, to cut my hair. In ANY way you two want. Preferably something that will suit me.
A moment of silence ensues as my two wives share a glance with each other and proceed to smile at me. I obviously smile back and give them a hug.

Together, we prepare a small spot between the couches and the kitchen for them to cut my hair. I grab one of the chair from the kitchen and take my place on it.
Bismarck - Alright! Tirpitz, are you ready to give our Liebster a haircut?
Tirpitz - Absolutely! Let's begin!
Suddenly, I hear two machines jumping on. I suppose they asked the dark wisdome cube for some help.
Tirpitz - How do you want it, Liebster?
- A spring  haircut. Not too short nor too long.
Bismarck - Understood!

With the greatest care, they drive the machine through my hair followed by a very short pause to see if they hurt me.
Bismarck - Keks, bring me a mirror. | The sharkos are here two. They sleep a lot lately, this too signaling the start of spring.
Tirpitz - Denker, bring me the Staubsauger. | The vacuum cleaner?

From my spot, I see the kitchen window. My women make progress with finest care for me, though now I fear they might not finish with dinner. The sun goes down already!
- Ladies, what about dinner?
Tirpitz - Don't fret. It's not that much work, Liebster. There's two of us to begin with.
Bismarck - No need for worry, we can take care of it - and have plenty of time left.
- I see~. | I calm down, as the machines shut off and I feel their soft skin on my head.

Bismarck & Tirpitz - Have a look! | The two sharkos hold up the mirror and give me a good look at my trim.
- You two did fantastic! I love this! | I can't believe my eyes! Nor my hands!

The girls smile and casually proceed to clean up, I attempt to convince them to let me do it - since I asked to do this. They promptly refuse and tell me to go wash.
Struggling to accept my wives doing the cleaning after doing something I asked them to, I head to the bathroom and find a majestic aroma in the air.