Chapter 36: Desire for Family Prosperity

Rubbing my chin and neck, my women wake me up from my slumber on the couch with my laptop in my lap. 
Bismarck - Liebster~. You did great~. | Waking up to this... Everything was worth it. 
Tirpitz - Come on~. It's still morning. Next time, please don't leave your laptop on your crotch. | It's dangerous... I wanted to rest my eyes for 5 minutes. Everyone on this planet knows how that ends...

Tirpitz takes my laptop and plugs it in to charge.

Confused by time-related information, I consult my phone. It's an hour after I've woken up initially.
Tirpitz - We cleaned the house just now, can... we tell you what we want to do?
- Sure thing!
Bismarck sets her tablet in front of me and both wait patiently beside the other.

On her tablet, I see a list of things. Ranging from a simple garden outside, a place on the roof for their us to relax. 
Tirpitz - Also... the sharkos have found something outside. Can we go look?
- Bismarck take your tablet. Tirpitz, do you want to show me yours too?
Tirpitz - Mine is charging... I was shopping to much...
- Nonsense! If it was fun, it's not too much. Only, when it starts preventing you from completing your duties. | My wives brighten up and grab their vests - ready to go outside.

Opening the door for them, they head outside - immediately followed by their sharkos that surpass the speed of light to propel into our vast yard.

Following my wives to their desired spot, just outside the living room, they give me a rough estimate of the garden.
Bismarck - We'll use a bit of inspiration from the Sakura Empire. They have such lovely gardens~.
Tirpitz - With boards too! On the side! We love them!
- We can do that easily. | They start smiling.

Continuing on the tour of their ideas, we halt at a few spots. The sisters tell me their vision of the mentioned spots, they want to put flowers there. Additionally, my wives tell me of an order they'll place.
- Sorry girls, I need to check my... phone... Did you two order something?
Silent, they stare at the ground.
Bismarck - Flowers.
Tirpitz - A lot of them.

I worry that these flowers might freeze... Winter isn't over yet... Though it's high time it should. Should've checked the news this morning!
Tirpitz - We shouldn't have done it...
- Done what? You can order more, if it's the wrong ones. | I'm confused...
Bismarck - We should've asked first... Wait what?!
I understand now... I reassure them about their actions, as they begin to unravel the rest of their plan. Or plans?

- I did tell you two to order anything you want. Games, devices, statues even!
Tirpitz - We don't want those. They don't fit with our vision for the yard.
- I think so too! | For real! No joke! I really do!

Arriving, the pallets of smol flowers are dropped off at our gate.

Bismarck & Tirpitz - Keks, Denker! Hilft Ihm! | As a blitz, the sharkos drift into the scene and shift into their max gears to reach me. 
- Where have you two been? You're covered in dirt. | They stare at me before looking at the bushes at the cliff. 

- Did something happen? Any danger? | I tune to a serious tone.
Immediately they gesture me a clear - no.
- Then... Each of you takes two. Set them down near your wearers. | I take the last of the 6 pallets of flowers.

The sun gradually comes out from the behind the dense clouds of the foggy morning hours.
- You know where the tools are, I'll be over there. | I point at their designated garden spot.
Bismarck - Don't worry. We have our own "tools".
- Heh?
Tirpitz - Denker! Graben! | In a split second, Denker excavates a bit of dirt - just enough for a flower to fit in.
Bismarck - Keks! Graben! | With a wagging tail, Keks obey his wearer's word.

Letting them have fun, I tackle the garden. They didn't tell me what they want to plant here, just the dimensions of it. Soon after finishing an online article about such a garden, I need to leave the dirt settle in for a while before any plants can be planted. Otherwise, we risk the entire harvest.