Chapter 20: Explicit Delight

Awakened by the nostalgic smell of toast, I rush downstairs - wearing clothes.

My women are seated, with steaming coffee and freshly made toast on three plates. Keks and Denker are running around the kitchen, chasing each other.
Bismarck - Guten Morgen, Kommandant~.
Tirpitz - How did you sle--- Denker! Aufpassen! | Tirpitz warns her shark off something. As I look down, they both are shooting right for my feet. 

Quickly, I raise my foot and make way for them to drift around the corner into the living room and ultimately through the gym.
- That was tight.
Tirpitz - Geez~... We told them to be careful...
Bismarck - They're having fun. Massive fun.
- Indeed they are. | I sit down, grab my coffee and take a sip.
The toast is crunchy and made just right. The girls hide their smiles with their mugs - pretending to take a sip too.

The sharks lap around us again, Tirpitz reaches to her Sister's plate and grabs a toast. 
Bismarck - What are you... Ahh!
Tirpitz - I forgot to spread the butter, Schwester.
Bismarck - Danke.
- May I get some too?
Tirpitz - Gimme that~. | She yoinks a toast from my plate.

Smearing hers first then mine, I take a bite of the buttered toast and ponder over today's adventure.
Looking at my girls, they're overjoyed with the taste of toast. 

Another lap of the sharks finishes as they crash onto the ground and slide around on the kitchen floor. 
Tirpitz - That was smooth, Denker. Go on just like that.
Bismarck - That was a good chase, Keks. Keep at it.

Bismarck & Tirpitz - Say, Kommandant~... Would you like to try... our new game~? | The girls ask as if I was going to speak anything else except - Y E S.
- Of course! What is it about?
Tirpitz - We took inspiration from the game you played recently. | Amazing!
- Alright. What else can you tell me?
Tirpitz - It's the same world - in essence.
Bismarck - It'll be the three of us against nature and the creatures of the post-nuclear wasteland.
- No other humans?
Bismarck - Of course! Base building, crafting, lots of looting and much more!

- Well done, you two. We'll celebrate tonight!
Tirpitz & Bismarck - There's no need to. We've not really done all the work...
- Not letting this one slide, you two. I love you both the most and I'm going to celebrate with the two of you.
Bismarck - We won't get a no from him, ever. | Bismarck dominantly takes a sip.
Tirpitz - That's our Kommandant, our Liebster. | Tirpitz munches on her toast.

Stomping towards me, the sharks poke my right leg. Sitting and watching me, perhaps asking me something.
- You two obviously will participate too. | They're tales wag happily.
Bismarck - What will the meal be.
- What do you two want?
Tirpitz - Nothing fancy, we've had enough of that lately... | I've cooked too fancy recently. Hehe.
Bismarck - Ahh! That doesn't mean we dislike your cooking!
Tirpitz - Wait! No! Not at all! I didn't think about what I was saying! 
- Why the panic, you two? I already thought of something nice. Something similar to what we had.

The girls stare at each other, pondering over the snacks I assembled them recently.
- Nothing like that. It's simple and tasty if made right. Ate plenty of those too in the past years.
Bismarck - Will we need ingredient for that?
Tirpitz - Will it be hard to make?
- Only if we want anything special on it, we can add that with limitations. It's quite easy to make.
Smiling, they laugh and return to their seats.

Passing breakfast and lunch, we start on our daily chores. 

It's my turn to fold laundry while the ladies clean upstairs with their sharks. 
Keks rushes down to me, holding in between his teeth and can of... air freshener. 
- Do you four need another one? | He gestures a no. 
- Should I throw it away? | Nope.
- Uh... What then? | He heads to the store room's door and starts scratching it - not serious on doing harm to it. I open it for him, he points at the variety of air fresheners we have. 
- Should I pick one out? | He nods.