Chapter 37: Initiating Sensuality

The first sunrays of the day hit my face. Annoyed... I rub my eyes open.

Gradually, I shake my wives out of their sleep. They greet me with their loving smiles, stretching themselves over me - hindering me from going anywhere.
- Can I go make coffee?
Bismarck - Not that you have a choice. Aller Geliebter.
Tirpitz - Good point, Schwester.
- I agree too. | They laugh at my silly response, as I get out of bed and start the day.

In the kitchen, I look at their flowers. The coffee pours into their mugs as I continue to admire my wives' work.

The tapping of their light frames, their gentle curves catches my ears by surprise. 
Tirpitz - We're here! | They both strike a star pose, on one leg and the rest of their limbs in the air.
Bismarck - That gym session yesterday did great.
- It sure did. | My back hurts from their requests. Acceptable.

I serve them their mugs and begin to ask them about this weekends' work. They further developed our plans. Thankfully... Nowhere near finished. I wanna do a lot more gardening.
- How about... we fill our house with flowers? Not all over, but quite a few around the place.
Bismarck - He guessed it! He really did! | Utterly confused, I notice the sharkos jumping around in circles out of joy. The girls hold each other's hands and gently move left and right, accompanied by their beaming smiles.

Suppose this gets me a headpa... 
Tirpitz - You'll get more than this. | Headpats!
Bismarck - You'll have to do with this, for now - obviously.
Drinking their coffee, their advise each other on flower arrangements. Bringing in their tablet, they have a real time view of our garden. Similarly... to a drone. Or a eagle flying high above our property.

Not long after a very quick breakfast, the girls get dressed and head outside with their riggings. From the kitchen window, I see them coordinating with their riggings to accomplish their plans.

Washing the final plate, my heart contracts extremely painfully. Holding onto the counter, I manage to hold myself. 
Calming down and assuring that I don't have any more pain, I resume my duty.

Placing the last plate onto the drying rack, I immediately sense a panic. As if I have limited time to do a specific task.
I sit down, but to no avail. It makes it worse. I had this feeling before... In college... 

My wives return inside with a smile until... they see me. 
Tirpitz - Liebster! What ha-- | Bismarck stops Tirpitz.
Calmly they approach me, not wanting to aggravate my condition.
- I... just a panic attack.
Bismarck - It's alright, Liebster~. | They sandwich my head between their abdomen. 
Tirpitz - We're here. Now, tomorrow, for all eternity. Right beside you~.

The warmth emitting from their bodies, the softness of their bodies itself... Is this how a baby feels when it's embraced by its loving and caring mother...?

Minutes pass... I am close to being completely normal again. My heartbeat just needs to calm down. 
Bismarck - Sometimes when you don't sleep enough, your body gives you warning signs. 
Tirpitz - He's gonna be fine, right? He can't just... panic all the time.
- It's... not the first time. 
Tirpitz - What?!
Bismarck - Liebster~... | Continuing to sandwich me between their abdomen. They start playing with my hair - relaxing me and calming my heart.

Bismarck - Liebster, do you want to sleep~? | They're soothing voices... wonderful.
- Perhaps a 30 minute nap after we've done a little work?
Tirpitz -  That's good~. We'll do that~.
Concerned, the sharkos put their paws... or claws, rather - on my thighs. I pat their heads and let them know I'm fine.

I feel... my women arch their backs, pressing me into their lower abdomen. Wrapping my arms around the area just underneath their gorgeous rear armor plating.
Bismarck - Someone's daring with his wives. As he should be~. Hehehehe~.
Tirpitz - We're not complaining. | They even grab my arms firmly, tracing their fingers along.

I let go of them, standing up - determined to get my work done outside.

Getting dressed, I wait for them. Both give me a kiss on my cheeks and head outside again.

Following them, I find out the sharkos have been hard at work, forming a nice and flat surface for the ladies to put their next batch of flowers.
Tirpitz - Liebster, can you bring the last few trays of flowers, bitte?
- On it. 
Bismarck - Oh! The watering can too! Bitte!
- Got it!
I do as instructed and aid them, following their instructions by the letter.

Having my vest on all day, in the surprisingly warm sun, my shirt is completely drenched.
As it approaches afternoon, I tell my ladies about my problem. They urge me inside - just as they just finished planting the last flower.

Once inside, I take off my clothes. Revealing the river I have sweated in mere hours.
Bismarck - Los! Nach oben mit dir! | My women command me to go upstairs. I will assume they meant the bathroom.
Briefly stopping on the stairs in my underwear. They notice something on my legs.
- What is it?
Tirpitz - N-Nothing. Get the bath ready! | They blush and look away quickly. Still holding my drenched shirt.

Before I can step into the bathtub, I sneeze - akin to one of my wives' 380mm cannons.

Opening the door gently, my wives - with a shocked expression - take a look inside. 
- Sorry ladies, I just aaaa--- | I stop myself from sneezing.
The sharkos slip into the bathroom and await their wearers to enter the warmth of the tub.

Unlike before, my wives put the towel their wearing simply aside and get in. I admire their weaponry. 
Bismarck - Goodness, our Liebster really can't get enough of me.
Tirpitz - We knew that he'd admire his women. Never did we think he'd do it that much.
- I can't stop... Please forgive me~... | I shamefully get in the tub. My wives immediately slide beside me. Tirpitz on my left and Bismarck on my right. 

They press my arms into their voluptuous bodies, while we look at the starry night sky through the immense window in the roof.
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Liebster, we need to talk~. Nothing scary. Promised~. | They reassure me with a smile.
Bismarck - We've been thinking. A lot. 
Tirpitz  - About a certain aspect of... our life... 
- It's alright~. Tell me, anything that burdens your heart. Simply tell me~. | I grab their smooths thighs and pull them towards me. They put their legs over mine, perhaps them showing me that they belong to me.

Bismarck & Tirpitz - We want to have children~! | They embrace my arms tightly, as if holding on to their dream.
- Haha~. I know that, my beloved. I understand that you want to try?
Tirpitz - We do~... We couldn't get pregnant... even with how much we did it.
Bismarck - T-That doesn't mean there's a problem with you! Not at all! | They both nod at me.
- Neither is there one with either of you. | I swiftly squeeze their thighs.

Their hands trace over my chest and rest upon it. First time in a while, I can hear crickets - so can my women.
The sharkos lazily drift on the water, bonking their heads against the other occasionally.

This silence followed through to the end of the bath, well into our bedroom. 

Lying on the movie couch, the ladies put on a documentary about kitchen appliances. Microwaves, ovens, that sorta stuff. It catches my attention as well - I need to know what's best for them in their kingdom!

Suddenly, without any other movement - they synchronize their sensual tracing. Across my chest, abdomen and finally - the ignition key to the warship they own. Also known as their Liebster, sometimes Kommandant.
Bismarck - Want to try it? Again...?
- Of course~. | I replicate their tactics, adapted to my needs.
Tirpitz - How... many times are you willing... to try?
- For children? Hah! As many times as my pelvis can handle! | The sharkos, resting on their fancy beds - close to our feet look at me with confusion. Yelling in the middle of the night.

Tirpitz - We really want them, Liebster. We'll take care of them around the clock!
- We'll all do it. You won't have to do anything by yourselves. 
Bismarck - That's what we expected from my mighty husband.
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Show us what our mighty Liebster can do~...!
- Oh you can count on that!
Bismarck & Tirpitz - Eeeek! He's already so agressive~...!
After that... without a single word, my wives understood my motivation and shifted - not only their gear - but also mine, into.... Full speed ahead!