Chapter 40: Serenity of Pregnancy

A while has passed since my wives have become pregnant with my children, I haven't slept this little in years. I do not complain, as I enjoy watching them slumber. For me, making a coffee at 2 am isn't a big thing - I've done this dozens of times, it's quite nice actually - not something I recommend doing for a living to anyone... but... I did and do this for a living. This cycle of... work, coffee at 2 am, work while watching my pregnant wives slumber is a immeasurable gift.

With their sharkos nearby, standing guard around the clock. Without even shutting an eye, they aggressively patrol the area where my women sleep - be that the TV couch, bed or a chair they find comfy. The sharkos barely let me get close to my own wives! They let me through without question only if my wives request or need something. Their desires I will always fulfill, regardless of time or place.

Certainly, my children will be loved and cared for. I might even become 2nd when it comes to care and such... But that is how it should be. Mothers tending to their newborns is a sight to behold, one that shall be imprinted in my mind!

Rustling, the sharkos quickly watch attentively as their owners move around. They both reach out their hands, groaning as they probably demand coffee.
Bismarck - Liebster~...! Komm her~...! | She almost pleads.
- On ze wae! | I jokingly say, as my wives burst into laughter. Breaking their adorable morning act.
I arrive at the bed, forced to sit across from them by the sharkos.
- Watt iz it? | I continue my own act, making a silly voice.
Tirpitz - Komm her! Knuddeln! | Cuddling, they want me beside them as they smile.

- Keks, Denker, let me through to them. | I dominantly tell the sharkos. They step aside.

Reaching my wives, they immediately take ownership of my body and thus... I have become a human-sized body pillow. Oh well. 

- Ladies...  I haf to make ze Kaffee, jaa~? | I keep my act, they smile and hide it.
Laughing uncontrollably, my wives cover their smiles as they let me go. I pat and kiss their heads before going downstairs.

In the kitchen, I look at the flowers blooming in the warm morning sun. Some of them, still in the shadow of our house - waiting to get sunshine.

Tirpitz - Denker! Bitte! | I hear her voice, accompanied by immense mechanical stomping. Times two!
Arriving, befitting of their titles as queens of the seas - of different ones, regardless... My wives arrive on the back of their now lion-sized sharkos.
Bismarck - Keks, hier ist gut. Danke~. | She pats her rigging.
Looking at the colossal lions, with razor sharp teeth and claws, I worry about my safety as I work through night and day.

My wives have become adorably emotional since the first few weeks of pregnancy. I adore them this way, they're so cute - I might get diabetus!

- Hier sind the Kaffees you two have requested, jaa. | I giggle in a silly manner.
Tirpitz - Your impression is soooo good!
Bismarck - We assume it hurts your vocal cords... Please don't hurt yourself to amuse us, Liebster. | I drop the act and fear upsetting them...
- It does, not much though. I can still go.

My wives give me a solid "Nope" in form of a head shake.

- What do you want for breakfast? | I say happily.
Bismarck & Tirpitz - Cereal! | They both say, raising their hands in anticipation.
I desperately stocked up on everything, literally everything. If my wives desire something that I DIDN'T stock up on... I told the sharkos that I will eat the cardboard box of the next order we make.

Smiling, I bring out the 20 or so different boxes of cereal we have. 
- I think I got each one... | I look back at the cabinet and find it empty.
Bismarck - I want... Those two! In the same bowl! | Nodding, I prepare the desire mix of cereals for my beloved Biskuit.
- Here you go~. |I hand it to her, with shimmering eyes my wife starts eating slowly.