Chapter 29: Romantic Aftermath

Coming to my senses, I find myself laying in weirdest position yet - I somehow managed to hang of our bed for the entire night. The girls have taken advantage of the situation, as they should, thus they hold hands and they continue to slumber. 

Grabbing my clothes, I sneak out of the room - not without our lio--I mean sharkos following me.
- Morning, you two. Hungry, I take it? | They nod. 
- Food it is.
Prepping for the arrival of my wives, I make the sharkos a few toasts and their daily dose of fuel. 

Still in pajamas, wearing their hoodies for extra points in the comfy stat, they step towards me. 
Bismarck - Morgen, Honigkuchen~. | Eh?
Tirpitz - Morgen, Zuckerstange. | Hold on.
- Morning, my... zwei Lebkuchen.
I didn't expect them to call me honey cake or candy cane. I called them the first thing that came to my mind - gingerbread.

Sitting across from me, they gradually awaken from the simple smell of their mugs contents.

- Did we... overdo it?
Tirpitz - We did... You were so aggressive, that we couldn't feel our legs...
Bismarck - Even making us change clothes midway through...
- I don't drink casually.... I only drink occasionally.
Tirpitz - We completed a few quests and... then we simply went to bed - going at it till the bed moved to the right side of the room. The sharkos had to sleep downstairs.

EH!? HOW?! WHEN?! WHY?!

I did all that? Made our sharkos sleep elsewhere and I hurt my women?! How it that possible?

Bismarck - We loved it. Obviously, what else. 
Tirpitz - I'd do it again. Though... I'd like to nail the bed in place - having that thing move is bad for us. | Eh...!?
- So... It was alright?
Bismarck - Alright? Liebster you were amazing! 
Tirpitz - The marriage boosted your stats! | The proud smugs on their faces, make me wonder even more.

Staring at my mug, I now ponder why I don't feel any pain? We must've done it.... a lot. 
Tirpitz - Does your back hurt? It shouldn't.
- I-I'm fine... Listen... W-What else d-d-d-did I do?
Bismarck - Liebster, no need to worry. You didn't hurt us - the opposite! You cared for so much, that in turn made us want you more and....
Tirpitz - That's how we did it until you were trembling and me and my sister couldn't move at all.
- That's.... reassuring.... | Not really... I'm happy they were satisfied.

Bismarck - You are a beast! Wait till we tell you about the times you lifted us up!
Tirpitz - Or the times you cuddled us so much that we needed more!
- I-I'll listen... | My heart is embarrassed. My brain is confused.
After breakfast, we move to our chores - I have the upstairs to clean today.

Washing the dishes, my wives leave accompanied by their lions.

Finished, I wipe my hands and begin my chores with cleaning upstairs. First off, our bedroom.

Stepping in, I find my wives changing from their pajamas and hoodie into their fantastic Iron Blood attires. I remark Bismarck.

 I remark Bismarck