Chapter 34: Wives' Angriff

On evening of Valentine's Day, we order a special something from the Lands of the Sakura Tree. My women were overwhelmed with joy one they saw an offer for one.

The offer was incredibly generous, it gives us the Kotatsu itself and an entire set of "accessories" for it. It consists of cushions, thin blankets for our backs and even a two pairs of "chairs" for it. The "chairs' are just like normal chairs, they simply lack the legs of normal ones. It was a limited-time offer, the girls bagged it faster than I could say "let's buy it".

Shipping from far away lands, of the Cherry Blossom - the Kotatsu will arrive today. On a start of another lovely weekend.

I stop drifting through and around my thoughts and focus. Time for snacc.

Near the kitchen, my wives play our farming game on the Sakura Devices. Currently, they are talking about my placement of the first barn - it seems to please them. One more day I don't become their sla--I mean obedient servant. 

In the process of making myself a sandwich, my wives shoot over to me. 
Bismarck - Liebster~, not like this. 
Tirpitz - Let us do it~.
I spot the sharkos playfully hopping their way over to us. 
- Morning you two. | They nod at me before leaving in the same style.

Handing me a plate with 4 sandwiches my wives happily lick their fingers off, in a seductive way and head back to their comfy couch. I had back to my PC to finish work in time for my chores.

Hour by hour, I finish my work and chores. With... one little incident during my last chore.
I pulled an old rag out from the shelf in the heating system room, now I'm covered in dust and my lungs burn when I breath.
Tirpitz - Liebster! Are you okay?! | My wives vault over the couch and rush to me.
Bismarck - What about your breath? Is it feeling off?
- My lungs burn. 
Bismarck - I'll get the bath ready!
Tirpitz - I'll get his clothes off!

Careful with her movements, Tirpitz removes my clothing - except my underwear.
Tirpitz - Oh... That's why our stomachs hurt. | She stares at me.
- I'm sorry... I can't hold back...
Tirpitz - Nothing back happened, Liebster. We were just wondering why you going ham on us felt as if it was our first time all over again~.
- That... isn't reassuring... For me.
Tirpitz - Hehehehe~. | Tirpitz traces her right hand across my left cheek. Forming a warm smile.

Bismarck - Liebster~, komm her~. | I follow my wife to the bathroom.
Following her explanation of what's left to do today, I relax my muscles and soak my body in the water.

Checking my phone, I get the idea to play music in the kitchen while my wives make dinner. I wonder... if they already took a bath. Reminding myself of the aroma of their hair, the sweetest thing my nose has felt in years.

Finishing cleaning myself, I take a deep breath and notice... that my lungs feel completely fine now. My wives were right, as they always are - when it comes to their Liebster~... 

The first step I make into the kitchen, my phone rings - notifying me of the delivered Kotatsu.

Jumping into my thickest clothing to avoid a cold, I rush out without telling my women about my actions. Returning as swiftly as I went out, I set the package down and hug my wives.
- Sorry!
Bismarck - Something happen?
Tirpitz - Did you forget to order something? If it's food, we have more than plentiful.
- I just went out without telling you two were I was going!
Tirpitz - Awwww! We know where you are going if you rush out like that~. It's okay~!
Bismarck - No need to be sorry, we know where you shoot of to in that manner~!

The sharkos want to see the Kotatsu too, sniffing the box and gently scratching it.
- Where do we put it?
Bismarck - Upstairs, I say. Beside our TV couch. We can have Lo-Fi play again!
Tirpitz - That's a good spot! Let's do that tonight!

With winter going on for another few weeks and the snow starting to fall outside again, this is a good investment.
As the plan gets set in motion, I ask them about their sweet-smelling hair.
Tirpitz - We took a shower not long before you did.
Bismarck - We used the shampoo that has a Sakura petal on it.
- That explains everything. 

Bring the box upstairs, the ladies and their sharkos take care of unboxing everything while I get the box folded-up and brought downstairs.
Returning, I find them studying the instructions, but quickly setting them aside as they notice what I already know.
Bismarck - It's very simple, Liebster.
- I'll let you two build it then.
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Ehhhh?!
- Obviously not, I'll lend a hand - come on~.

Minutes later, the Kotatsu is set up with all of its accessories too. The girls immediately leave to get everything we need. In the meantime... I grab our devices to set out. 

With a bowl of fruits and another filled with snacks, the girls sit down - their sharkos climb into their cross-legged lap and observe.
Bismarck - Tirpitz, I have this for you. | Already in game, they start trading.
Tirpitz - What is it? | I see them on my screen. 
Bismarck - It's a new farming tool! | Damn! Now we all have one!
Tirpitz - Thanks a bunch, Schwester~! | The smile at one another while I attempt to finish the barn.

Construction finished, the girls swiftly come to see it. 
Tirpitz - Now we can buy animals!
Bismarck - Let's go get the cows!
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Cows! Cows! Cows! Cows!
- Get two!

Minutes pass, suddenly, two cows spawned on the field near the barn.
Bismarck & Tirpitz - Chickens! Chickens! Chickens! Chickens!
- I almost forgot I built a chicken coop too! Go get them! As many as you can!
Seconds later, around 20 chickens spawn near the coop. 

Hour go by just like this, us buying equipment to make money and food for our animals. The food will be replaced with our domestically-grown stuff once we get a good stockpile of that.

Once our devices turn off due to their depleted batteries, the girls scoot next to me with their sharkos still in their laps.
- Are you two cold? The Kotatsu's working magic.
Bismarck - Just cuddling~!
Tirpitz - What do you say about... some wine? | I nod in agreement.

The serenity of the house, the view of the city with its immense light, the great wine and my gorgeous wives' cuddling... this moment sooths my soul and calms my body.
Bismarck - Let's talk about us.
- Romantic already, ay?
Tirpitz - We just started. We'll get to later~.
Bismarck - Besides... We still need to treat our stomach's with care! Following you going ham!
- Sorry~... | They each give me a kiss on my head.

Leaning back, my spine is decompressed and lets out a scary crack. Even the sharkos wake up.
Tirpitz - That was good.
Bismarck - Very much so. 
- It feels great too~...

Remembering that we forgot to turn on the TV, I do so - heading straight for the Lo-Fi beats.
Bismarck - That's the stuff, Liebster~. Could we sleep here?
Tirpitz - Didn't we say we're gonna go ham on him tonight? | Tirpitz leans forward confused about their plan.
Bismarck - Of course! His pelvis is ours!
I simply enjoy the moment of them fighting over when to go ham on me.

Leaning on to me, my women put their hands on my inner-thighs and await my reaction. Soon, they begin using their nails to tease me - tracing their fingers around my inner-thighs. Now... it is time, once more...!

Slamming my hands onto their thighs in a gentle manner, they show a hint of blushing. Continuing to tease them, they immediately take my arms as their property and begin to tease me even more - going for a level only they can achieve.
Bismarck - You're ours~... Liebster~. From tonight onwards we'll never go easy on you!
Tirpitz - You'll feel numb in the morning, Liebster~...!
I... smile proudly and pull them closer to me. They each jump on one of my legs and lock them in place, proceeding to caress me further. Their loving touch and teasing motions makes me want to show them again, how much I love and care for them.