Chapter 33: Atmospheric Joy

Recently, my wives have been interested a more relaxed and laid back game. One which we can play in bed, on our movie couch - even at our fireplace place and on the living room couches!

Thus... they did some research to find the best way to play it. On the store, from which we order daily had a special offer.
Now, I sit between them - being used like a pillow, as they casually analyze this offer.
Bismarck - I like this pattern! | They already set their mind to it, ay?
Tirpitz - I like this one!
- Ladies, may I see them too? | As they have cuddles up to me to an overwhelming extent, I am unable to see anything other than the ceiling.

Tirpitz - Sorry~. We just wanted to cuddle~.
- I wasn't complaining at all. I need to stretch too. First, let me see.
Looking at their tablets, they have found Sakura Empire-made pocket-sized gaming devices that folds in a way similar to a laptop.

Small in size, quite the performance and two screens! Perfect for our desires!

- Order them!
Bismarck - Not so fast, Liebster~. You too!
- Me too?
Tirpitz - You get one too! | The warmth I feel from their words, casually spoken from their entire heart.
My arms wrap around them and pull them closer. They add to that by pressing into me, making my heart melt.
- Thank you~... | Words flow, like my tears.

My women notice immediately and wipe them away with m--their hoodies' sleeves.
Bismarck - We love you, don't forget it. 
- I... I'll never forget!
Tirpitz - Obviously you won't. 
Bismarck - That's a given. | Taking a deep breath, I exhale and look at their suggestions.

They chose the customizable option and did the pattern themselves. Thus...
- You two make one for me.
Bismarck & Tirpitz - Ehhhh?!
- Exactly what I meant. You two design it. | Their individual devices have their respective coat's color on it. White and red for Tirpitz, black and red for Bismarck. I'm expecting them to make my own device a mixture of the ---
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Done! | I was going to say it's gonna take them a while... I was, utterly wrong.
- Amazing...! Fantastic! 

Both halves of the device have my wives' sigils on them! And behind their respective sigil, the pattern contains their coats' colors! Similar to their devices.
Tirpitz - Glad you like it. Should we order anything else?
- It is quite late. We did our chores for today... 
Bismarck - He means yes. | With that, they proceed to place each of their orders.

Leaning back, I briefly dream of the fun we'll have. 

The sisters thought of plans to elevate the atmosphere to another universe. Have Lo-Fi music softly playing on our smart TV while we play on our new devices. This was planned a few hours ago, way before we got to looking deeper into this special offer.

Bismarck - Tirpitz, we got the game for him too, right?
Tirpitz - Yep!
- It's about farming, right? | Can't wait.
Tirpitz - Indeed! Our own little farm!
Bismarck - In a very detailed 2D style with plenty of things to do.
- Will we... subject it to the dark wisdom cube? I do want it to be infinite.

Tirpitz - We could. It'll most likely spice things up, a lot.
Bismarck - Besides that. In it's current state, the game won't get any new content - as that's all been released already. 
- I see. It must've been recent, its last content update.
Bismarck - Last December.
Tirpitz - The offer is set to end tomorrow. 

Interesting... Must be quite the big game then.
- Did you two order stuff for dinner too?
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Sure did~.
- That being?
Bismarck & Tirpitz - We'll tell you after a gym session.
- Deal. Let's go!

Shooting upstairs I change and run back down, the ladies are amazed by my speed - staring straight at me.
- Should I bring your clothes too?
Bismarck & Tirpitz - Bitte~, Liebster~!
- Of course! | I turn around and head to our bedroom again, this time grabbing their gym clothes.