Chapter 25: Seasonal Decorations

The fresh morning wind whistling through the folded window, the sharkos pleasantly stretching on their massive beds - my women casually making me their property my forbidding my ability to move - be apart from their mighty and loving grip.

Awaken, the riggings look at each other and perform paw gestures as if having a fully-fledged conversation. Hopefully it's about their beds and their recent quality of sleep.
- Morning you two... Minding givin' me some welp? | The riggings charge at me - full speed ahead. 
Struggling to lift their respective wearers' foot off of my existence, the sharkos look at me with worry.
- I'll... simply sleep another hour then... Thanks regardless you two. Slip in! | I invite them under a larger, fluffier and heavier.

Minutes pass, I barely close my eyes... Two hands start touching my neck, chin and ears. The feelings, of fear - for I may be devoured, joy - for I get the loving touch of my women and finally... I have a pressing matter to attend to. Very pressing.
- Girls... may I be released from your loving embrace?
Bismarck - If it is loving, then why do you want to leave? | The sharkos peak their heads out, nodding at Bismarck's words. 
Tirpitz - Need to go somewhere? | They continue to caress my neck and chin.
- Somewhere, where the king goes on foot. | An old saying I learnt from my grandfather.
Bismarck - Ah! Oh no! Tirpitz!
Tirpitz - Eh!? Wut?! I don't get it?! | The sharkos stretch.
Bismarck - He needs to go potty!

The sharkos freeze, stare at me and at Bismarck.
Tirpitz - Schwester, Kommandant is baby. For us he is and always will be. You mean the toilet, right?
Bismarck - T-T-That's the first word that came to my mind!
Tirpitz - You could've just said he needs to take a massive--- | I shoot off to the bathroom lift the lid of the toilet and embrace inner peace, of my organs.
- Goodness... I'll stay away from that mixture in the future.

Knocking, the girls check on me.
- Everything is fine, girls. Nothing to worry about, I'm fine.
Bismarck - That didn't do you good, Liebster. Do you need a medical drink? | That's how the name it huh. Cute~.
Tirpitz - Does that even help with digestion?
- It doesn't - it's just for one's immune system. 
Bismarck - Then I'll make you a tea with honey! | I hear her go downstairs.

Tirpitz - My sister has shot off, Kommandant. 
- I heard that. You two, remind me to never eat spicy again. 
Tirpitz - Will do. We had the same thing last night...
- Why didn't you wake me?!
Tirpitz - You slept so cute. Besides, we had to take turns to keep you company.
- Goodness, Ladies you two do the very thing I do! 
Tirpitz - Tend to us? Absolutely! You always surprise us with your care! Really!
- Always will do so.

Following my somewhat painful toilet break, it was time to check the arrival of our order. My phone estimates it arrives in the afternoon. The girls, hearing this, already start to plan out the areas of our home that the decorations will occupy for the coming months.

Keks and Denker run around in the gym, shooting past dumbbells and plates. Similar to a circuit race, they keep lapping around the same area.

The sisters grab their respective tablets and use the layout of the house to accelerate their decision making. 
Happily sipping my coffee, I look at the sun as it announces the middle of the day. We just had breakfast, no need to immediately jump onto lunch - might even skip lunch today all together.

Moving past our chores, we find ourselves breaking a sweat. Delaying our shower time together until evening - my women want another fabulous bath dinner. It shall be done.
Bismarck - Kommandant, what about the Christmas tree?
- We still have to pack it out.
Tirpitz - Let's do that one!
Proceeding to pull the perfect tree from the storage room, I notice that it lacks in size significantly. Especially since it's almost Christmas.
Bismarck - I'll bring the cube. 
Tirpitz - 'Kay~. I'm thinking... almost touching the celling.
- What, the tree?