Chapter 42: Blissful Evening - Family Joy

As my eyes open, I am greeted by the smell of fresh coffee. Last night, I stood awake to ensure the purchase of the newest LEGO sets for my Kinder. My wives fell asleep on me, my shoulders still feel like pillows, but it was worth it - absolutely worth it! I managed to secure each of my Kinder one set of the newest series of LEGOs!

Heading downstairs, I see Otto and Erika - Bismarck's Kinder, reading a technical document. While Alfred and Frederika - Tirpitz's Kinder, design a blueprint. Staring at their actions, I walk straight into the lions sitting near the Kinder.
- Sorry you two! I didn't mean it! | I pat their heads, they simply gave me a lazy frown and continue to rest.

My Kinder suddenly shoot their gazes at me. 
The Kinder - Guten Morgen, Papa! | All of them reach up into the air, I give each of them a head pat and make myself a coffee.
- Guten Morgen, ihr vier! | I respond as I give out the headpats.

As I reach into the cabinet for my mug, it's missing. I hear joyous laughter from the couches. My wives teasingly point at my steaming mug on the table in front of them.
I sit down and grab it, smelling the new aroma - before admiring my wives with their laptops on their laps.
Bismarck - Morgen, Liebster~.
Tirpitz - Slept well, Liebster~? | They teasing me... again!
- I did... My shoulders feel like pillows. | I grin at them.
Tirpitz - It happens, when you are our family man. | I sense a a mighty hint of sharing.
Bismarck - Did you purchase the LEGO sets? | I nod excitedly.

- It'll be difficult... Considering the sheer number we got for them. | I look over to my Kinder, now they are all talking - talking about technical stuff.
My wives giggle at my worries, I stare at them in confusion. 
Tirpitz - That's a cute worry you have.
- You two don't?
Bismarck - Liebster, we have such a large home. We could fit 10-times more LEGOs in here than we ordered and it still wouldn't be full.

I remember the conversation regarding our Kinders' growth, they'll need their own rooms. Thus limiting the space we can distribute their LEGOs and other creations to. We can always use the dark wisdom cube to make more room - even better... a dedicated LEGO showroom! With a large table for them to build on!

They first need to make a considerable collection of LEGOs. Then we'll see about the rest.

As our Kinder finish their work and my wives too, they decide that we shall take a stroll through our yard and do some gardening. 
My wives, with the lions aid, distribute the fertilizer across their flowers beds. Erika and Frederika carefully thread with their adorable little feet through the flowers and thus spread the fertilizer evenly. 

Otto and Alfred join me near the vegetable garden. I hand them their own gardening tools and explain to them what they can do. They don't hesitate and do everything I just told they COULD do - they could chose which one they want to do.
Alfred - Papa, can we go help our Mamas?
Otto - You won't get mad or upset... right? | Their worries are adorable. Hopefully, they soon understand that those same worries are useless when it comes to our family. I'm the only one here that is allowed to worry, as it is part of my job as a Papa and Liebster.
- Don't even ask. Just go~! | I tell them lovingly. 

I watch them leave, with their gardening tools in hand - offering their aid to their Mamas. A divine sight right in front of my eye balls that I want to burn into my memory so it could stay there forever. It'll do so either way but... Just to be safe.

Returning to my crops, I notice my sons removed any pesky greens that could hinder our crops' growth. I just need some fertilizer now. 
I stroll over to my family and kindly ask for a little fertilizer.
Frederika - Papa! Papa! Here! | She hands me a small bag of fertilizer.
- Could I... get a little more? | Frederika looks over to Erika.
Erika - Is this enough, Papa? | With her little adorable hands, she holds an amount of fertilizer up to me. I give her a nod, smiling at my Kinders' actions.