Chapter 21: Adaptable Reality

Up and awake for hours now, I proceeded to work. Only to halt countless times to admire my women sleeping. Their sharkos adopting new positions every once in a while, each of them progressively getting comfier - for themselves and their wearers.

Fitness-wise, we've came to a stall - the gym is quite monotonous now. Despite that, we continue to jump into our gym attire and lift heavy steel disks and spheres.

Recently, I found out that my Lovers have bought a large box of caramel-flavored coffee. Something all three of us like to enjoy, once in a while.
As my thoughts come to an end... the sharkos stretch similarly to dogs as their wearers rub their eyes open and gaze upon me sitting in my chair.

Bismarck - Goooosh~... When did you wake up~?
Tirpitz - Kommandant~, Sie können an manchen Tagen länger schlafen~.
Worried for my health, they pout and cross their arms. Their riggings sit and watch me, attempting to decipher the situation.
- Not too long ago, maybe... 3 or 4 hours ago.
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Goodness! You'll compromise your own body! | Amplifying their pouting, I proceed to give them a big hug - to save myself from getting glued to the bed for a day.

Bismarck - We'll go make coffee~.
Tirpitz - We've got some plans too, for today!
- Can't wait to hear them! Please put sugar in mine.
Bismarck - Okay~.
The sharkos hop of the bed and head downstairs.

I shut down my PC after sending the final E-mail. Taking my indoor shoes and joining them.

At the table, Keks and Denker have taken their own individual seats, on the same side as me.
- Are we giving them coffee too?
Bismarck - No no, we've just given them spots to curl up in. | I look at them again and see them curling up into a adorable portions of cute steel.

Taking my own seat, I take a sip of the steaming brew my women made and await to create a way to accomplish their ideas.
Bismarck - Could we... use the wisdom cube again?
- Sure. | The sisters stare at me.
Tirpitz - Not going to ask... for what?
- For the home, right?
Bismarck & Tirpitz - Correct... | The girls exchange a few whispers and turn to me with a smile.

- What's the project, ladies?
Bismarck - Because we can't go outside to swim... we want to make a indoor one.
Tirpitz - We can also alter our surroundings! 
- That's cool! I'm looking forward to it.
We fall silent as we enjoy the sunrise and our coffees.

Today's chores are were taken care of yesterday, for today we clean the house.

- I'll take the kitchen, living room, gym and the generator room.
Bismarck - Let us help!
- You two have your own work cut out for yourselves upstairs.
Tirpitz - He's right, Schwester. Beginnen wir.
I watch them go upstairs before I begin to chip away at the mountain of work I have.

Proceeding through the early phases of the evening, the girls come rushing down to me.
Tirpitz - Kommandant! Sind Sie fertig?
Bismarck - Wir wollen beginnen!
- Go ahead. I'll just sweep the kitchen then I'm there.
Angry growling sounds from my feet, the sharkos attack the broom! 

I'm left with a... stick...
- Wow... I... | Good thing I'll never get to experience this brooms pain. Those teeth were sharper than a sakura blade!
Bismarck - What broom?
Tirpitz - Now let's go already! | Dragged upstairs, we arrive at the window overlooking our Pool and the valley behind our home. Rather... the cliff behind our home, there's nothing down there but rocks...

Presented to an empty space, I get handed the black wisdom cube. Being told what to do with it, I begin to focus my thoughts on the ideal living room pool. Massive, elegantly decorated and most of all safe. Vast waters, in this limited space and a far-stretched edge.

Before my eyes, the floor begins to alter. De-atomizing itself and... reconstructing it's existence into a new beauty.
Bismarck - Did you think of the plants too?! They're lovely!
- I didn't... | Must've been the floor.
Tirpitz - The wall! It's replaced by a giant window! | Stretching from the wall separating our bedroom to the upstairs bathroom on the opposite side... it's just glass.