Chapter 5: Poolside Decision

Awoken to another grand day, birds chirping and the AC blasting full power - I decide to get out off the Couch.
Bismarck and Tirpitz happily share a laugh over their Coffees. In their underwear... It's going to be hard to NOT admire them. Heck! It's going to be impossible!
- Morgen, Ihr zwei~. Slept well?
Bismarck - Morgen, Kommandant.
Tirpitz - Mhm! We did!
A hug ensues, lasting a considerable amount of time. Tirpitz and Bismarck tighten their hug gradually until they're satisfied with their morning dose of hugging.

Grabbing my mug, I see two words written onto it. Instinctively I trace my finger over both of them.
Tirpitz - Don't like it...?
Bismarck - That's his only mug too...
- It's permanent, I hope? | My question catches them by surprise. Their faces slowly fill with joy.

The words written on my mug are "Wir lieben Sie! Kommandant!" signed underneath - Bismarck and Tirpitz.
- Thanks, you two. I'll treasure it. 
Tirpitz - The mug? Or our words written on it?
- Everything.
Their bodies relax again, both of them return to their previous laughter - continuing what sounds to be their work. 

Due to the massive heatwaves lately, a lot of things have changed our the penthouse. We're eating less, the AC is constantly on - on different levels, Ice Cream is always there - even if I had to through the scorching heat to get the Ice Cream they wanted. Their joyous smiles, their satisfaction was all I needed to march through the heat all over again.

Work never ends... that's what I feel sometimes...

The Girls happily work on their... work. While I ponder over what to do for today - besides browsing the internet for houses that interest us.
- Ladies, want some refreshments?
Bismarck - We've just had Ice Cream, Kommandant... You mean a drink?
Tirpitz - Lunch was fantastic! You're getting better by the day!
- Thanks. I'll make it anyway, even if you don't want to eat it now. | They watch as I march over to the kitchen.

Last time I was out, meaning yesterday, I got a bunch of fruits. Grapes, oranges, peaches and pineapples. Now that they work and don't pay attention to me, I can prepare my little surprise. 

Now just some bowls and forks... spoons rather? Must I check what one uses to eat fruit salad?

Returning to our working area, the Girls advice each other on a matter regarding their riggings. I'm curious to see how they'll summon their riggings - and ultimately their dragon-like beasts. Must admit, I don't wanna be eaten. 

- Here you go. Everything's cold. Enjoy!
Tirpitz - Thank you, Kommandant. We didn't expect this...
Bismarck - It's soooo sweet~...! | Someone's melting from the taste.
- If it's cool enough, we'll go relax in the pool later. Perhaps with a beer or two. 
Bismarck & Tirpitz - Ja bitte!

Hours after they finished their work for today, I still sit at my desk crunching away at work. I just need a bit more money then... just then... maybe I'll be satisfied. Just maybe. I'll let them decide too.

The penthouse relaxed, not much work is being done. The Bismarck Sisters... 

Tirpitz - Schwester~! Can you help me, pretty please? | She hears her Sister in the kitchen,