Chapter 7: Kommandant's Collection

Opening my eyes... I stare at this new and unfamiliar ceiling. 

With the bed empty - besides myself, surrounded by the decorated bedroom. The sunshine lures me to open the window, gazing upon my beloved Leaders enjoying their coffee on the beach chairs beside the pool.
Bismarck - Guten Morgen, Kommandant! 
Tirpitz - Morgen, Sonnenschein!
- You two awake for long?
Bismarck - We just woke up. | They're already relaxing. Good.
- I'll be there soon. Going to make a coffee too~. | They nod at me and return to their conversation.

It's great to be able to see this from the comfort of your bedroom, without being obstructed by the skyscrapers all around you.

On the way to the kitchen, I pass by a box in the spacious living room. Shaking the box, its contents feel light - as if they were magazines.

Pressing the desired button on our coffee machine, I take out my signed mug by the Sisters and wait.

Tirpitz - Kommandant, what's with the box here? | They point at it. Middle of the living room too.
- I got no clue. I saw it on my way, wanted to ask you two the same thing.
Bismarck - Let's open it!
- Sure thing.
With my mug in hand, I wait impatiently for the reveal.

Oh no...

Bismarck - Kommandant, was ist das?
Tirpitz - Are these all... Pictures?
I forgot I had packed my old collection from years ago...!
- These are... um... | There's even...

Admiring the pictures of various sightings around the city and its surroundings, the Girls can't stop smiling and showing each other what they found. 
Bismarck - Kommandant, did you take all of these?
- I-I... I did. When I was still a teen. Senior year of high school. I believe...
Tirpitz - You are such a great photographer!
- It wasn't even a hobby, you two. I just took them... randomly. When I felt like time was flying by. 

Bismarck - All of them are fantastic! They capture sunsets, sunrises, beautiful stars on the night sky. Even some old apartment blocks!
- Thanks, you two... 

Bismarck - Go get the cube!
Tirpitz - On it!
- Get the cube?
Bismarck - We can't let these photographs go to waste, Kommandant!
- You two don't have to go that far. I'm sure the cube uses a lot of power...

Bismarck - Actually... I uses very little. Almost none.
Storming back, Tirpitz points the cube at the picture Bismarck is holding. Starting to glow, a small beam shoots at the photo - the photo levitates and... grows?!

It has turned my photo, that I took - what feels like lightyears ago...and... made it massive?!

Tirpitz - It worked! Kommandant! 
Bismarck - What do you think? Where do we put it?
Tirpitz - We still have a few, so don't worry about running out of photos.
- I can't believe it... It... the quality... it's... as if... this is 12K resolution... | I stare with a blank face at the Sisters.

Bismarck & Tirpitz - Iron Blood magic~!
- Our walls do look a bit blank, let's... let's make more. 
Tirpitz - Jawohl!
Bismarck - Sofort!
Continuing, we repeat the process for each of the pictures I took as a teen and ultimately give them a light aluminum frame, wrapping the pictures around the frame.