Chapter 47: Sakura Empire Agricultural Upgrades

Feeling a little slow and down from the sinister weather recently, I gradually finish up my work and head downstairs. On the couches, I find my wives holding their respective Kinder on their laps. Watching the little ones draw on their tablets. 

Approaching, I find it is not simple drawings. It's schematics!

Schematics for a... Sakura Empire design. Not a invention nor an improvement - but an addition.
The Kinder - Papa! Papa! Look! Look what we made! | The Kinder hold out their Mama's respective tablets up for me to look at their schematics. 
Bismarck - We all contributed. | She points at all the papers on and around the small table near the couches. Presumably previous attempts at design this Sakura addition.
Tirpitz - We can save money then! | Everyone nods proudly, I grin at the idea of saving money. Not that we have to, I make enough money to nullify the chance of digging into our savings. Even if we increase our spending 100 fold, we'll still be in the green.

I look at the two similar - yet different design for a rice patch. One that we'd build together, from the start to finish. 
- Let's combine these two designs. It'll fit much better. | I set the tablets down and start to wonder if I still have some extra gardening tools for them to work with.

Before I can ponder further, I find the space on the couch in front of me empty. Looking where the riggings are, I see my family dressing accordingly. Ready for the gardening adventure.

Heading outside, we head towards a patch of land right next to our already-existing crop garden. 
Erika - This should do! Papa! Bring us the tools!
- Uh... We already have a plan? 
Frederika - We do! We do! | I nod proudly and bring the tools. 
The Kinder have grown a bit - quite a bit, the tools that previously were almost twice their height - are now just right for them.

I watch my sons draw the outline of the rice patch, following the instructions of their sisters. My wives circle around the Kinder and nod approvingly.

Overlooking the actual plans with the drawn ones, my sons get the all-clear to start digging. In mere minutes, a fair patch of dirt is ready to be planted upon. 
Bismarck - Liebster, please bring the hose. | I do as I'm told.
Returning, I casually observe it all unfold. 
Tirpitz - I really want to cook with rice tonight... 
Bismarck - We can use the cube. I got a few recipes that need rice.
Tirpitz - Likewise! Let's do that then! | My women continue to chatter about dinner and different meals involving rice. My stomach growls at the thought of their cooking - but I must wait till dinner to taste these ideas of theirs.

The wind blows proudly, forming waves with the branches of trees far and near. This could be the end of the melancholic weather for a while. If it is so, I must clean the pool again - which I'll gladly do.

Finally, I start the hose. It gradually floods the rice patch.
Otto - Will it hold? Won't the rice plants drown?
Frederika - They won't, you can rest assured.
Alfred - That's a lot of water though.
Erika - It's best for them, it really is. | My daughters explains to my sons, educating them on the finer things of life. In this case, the optimal conditions for our rice plants.

Not long after, as we notice that the weather is stable. We sit onto our rooftop terrace in the shade of the various trees close to our house. There area no branches leading onto our roof or terrace - I made sure of that. Besides the sophisticated and accurate security system of the home, no wild animals can reach our home via this route.

Frederika - Done! Mama! Papa! | I look up from my notebook. A drawing of how our rice patch could look like once the harvest has fully matured.
Erika - We all made different stages of the harvest! Look!
Alfred - Can we switch our drawings? | My daughters eagerly trade with their brothers.
Otto - We won't ruin your drawings! Erika! Frederika! | The Mamas giggle at their sons proud assessment.

Minutes later, the drawings are handed back to their respective artists. Gasping fills the air, my eyes lock onto my Kinder - as they point out details they didn't consider, improvements big and small that they missed.
Tirpitz - Kinder, the sodas are getting warm.
Quickly shielding their drawings from their drinks' wet exterior, our younglings give us a large slurp the size of my wives' guns.

Bismarck & Tirpitz - Liebster, are you done with the list? | I shake my head, snapping out of my day dream - imagining what else we could need.
- Here. This is all I came up with. | My women look over my notebook, scribbled with various items.
Tirpitz - Your memory is very good! | She and her sister ruffle the hair of our younglings.
- Mein Handy hat kein saft mehr... So I had to use my primary storage unit. | My family erupts into laughter. Almost instantly I join in too.

As the Mamas add everything into their shopping cart, they turn to their Kinder - awaiting to hear their wishes.
Otto & Alfred - Food! Sweets! Pudding!
Frederika & Erika - Water! Aloe Vera drinks! Soda! | I stare at my Kinder as they call out their desired items.
Bismarck - Any specifics~? | Bismarck listens, with the pen of her phone in-hand.
Tirpitz - You four have to tell us exactly what you want~. | Their Mamas softly add. Explaining.

As the younglings start asking nicely for their desired items, their mothers swiftly add them to their cart. Finally, we seem to have everything.
Erika & Frederika - We still have enough of everything! But we need to restock! It's vital!
Alfred & Otto - We need to get more! So we always have a good stock of food and water! | Their mamas proudly nod, patting their younglings' heads - all of them.

Tirpitz - Hold on a second! Where is it?! | My wife scans over the pages of my notebook.
Bismarck - It's not there! Liebster!
- What? | I am lost... Did I forget something? Something they were expecting me to write down?
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Where did you write your desired items?! Snacks! Drinks! Anything!
- I don't need anything in particular... You all have already said everything I want or could want.
Bismarck - That doesn't mean you're not supposed to say anything else! Goooosh! Liebsteeeer~! | The Kinder giggles at seeing their Mamas pout at my actions - rather, lack of.

- I want a few fruits. Quite a few, actually.
Tirpitz - That's it! Alrighty~! | My wives happily scroll, searching for various fruits.
Bismarck - Grapes, Kiwis, Pineapples, Peaches, Apples, Oranges, Limes, Lemons~! | My woman scrolls through her shopping cart. 

Finally ordering, we pack things up and head downstairs as it starts to get cold outside. Finally reaching the kitchen, my wives lead us all outside - the sharkos follow us. The previously smol sharkos of our Kinder have matured greatly. Almost as tall as the sharkos of their Mamas.

At the rice patch, we all watch as the effects of the dark wisdom cube have sped up the maturing of the crops. Gently collecting them, my wives head inside to prepare.

Sitting in the kitchen, drinking an ice tea, I listen to my wives joyously cooking and chatting. Our Kinder joyously play with all the sharkos downstairs. The smell of rice fills the house, an exotic yet familiar taste forms in my mouth. I'm hungrily yet patiently awaiting the excellent cooking of my wives.