Chapter 50: Mighty Eternity

Approaching the first two digit hour in the day, after a healthy breakfast consisting of the house's finest cereal and fruits, we sit down for work. My wives occupied with going through our inventory - from food, amenities to clothes and air fresheners. The Kinder not far behind their mamas, adding up the cost of each item my women name.

On my end... It's exhausting - yet very much worth it. From simply reviewing telecommunication plans and adjusting them - if need be - to rigorously creating such plans from the scratch. Even if I have some years of experience doing this... It's still exhaustive - even if for a moment.

As my wives return and look over the pages of calculations of our Kinder, I close my laptop for the day and sigh in relief - in need for a cup of coffee made with love.
Bismarck - Good work, Liebster~! | She ruffles my summer-cut hair.
Tirpitz - You did great~! Time to rest! | She rubs my cheeks playfully.
- Can I get a coffee? | I look up at them. Awaiting a treat for hours of work.

Bringing the Kinder to the kitchen, my the sisters teach their offspring about coffee and the associated machine for making it we have. Hearing them, I lay back on the couch and feel the intense urge - a desperate cry... a need for movement - exercise!

Rising from my position, I step to the kitchen and lean over my wives' shoulders to look at what they're looking at. 
I spot two mugs being filled up by the coffee machine, I take in the aroma the machine leaves - a remarkably sharp scent, it alone can wake me up - just a bit.

Taking their mugs, they take a sip from them and place my own mug underneath. The sisters start to rub my cheeks, rubbing the cheek opposite of them. Tirpitz rubs my right side, Bismarck rubs my left side. I shaved last night, not for this - specific - occasion... but for their loving touch on my face. Their soft-as-a-feather and smooth skin is reinvigorating. A boost of energy...! Or... motivation? Both. Definitely both. 

Serving me my mug, I take a good... long... sip from the brew. A loving warmth spreads through my body as I savor this brew made with the loving and playful tap of a button. 

Obviously, my women put out glasses onto the table. Knowingly, I move to the fridge and take out the cool Aloe Vera drink immediately pouring it into the glasses for our offspring to refresh. Seeing the Kinder empty their glasses in one go, I pour them another one. Closing the now-empty bottle, I set my mind to my earlier desperate urge. 

The Kinder - Can we go play outside? | They all ask in unison.
Bismarck & Tirpitz -  You all are old enough now to watch yourselves. | With that, our offspring smiles brightly and rushes outside. The sun, not as strong as earlier in the shines greatly.

Leaving us alone in the house, I propose to my wives an idea based on my previous desperate urge for exercise. A day spent in the gym, a rare occurrence in recent weeks - but not zero.
Tirpitz & Bismarck - Absolutely! Let's goooo, Liebster~...! | With their joy cranked to 11, they drag me upstairs to change into a fitting attire and bring me back down.

Turning the volume on the speaker we've bought for our home gym up, the ladies play their self-made Iron Blood Gym music list, a specific list of... a certain genre that is usually associated with drifting in cars and even the gym itself.

What feels like minutes, turns out to be a solid two hours, the evening - still whiles off. Our Kinder return inside with the Keks and Denker, their own sharkos close by. Panting and heaving, they rush upstairs with renewed energy. My wives and I await to see what they do. 

Minutes later, they return to us in changed outfits, fitting for the gym. As they are at the adequate age to start getting started in the gym - I smile at my wives, before they take the Erika and Frederika to show them some simple exercises. I take Alfred and Otto to show them exercises adequate for them.

Starting... I show them the basic biceps curl. Without my advice or direction of any sort, they grab a dumbbell of a comfortable weight and sit down on a nearby bench. Immediately doing better than I did on my first ever curls.
A euphoric joy of paternal proudness rushes through my body, they have greater strength then I do!
Otto - Papa! Shouldn't we feel something? 
- Not immediately. But soon. I suppose your mama's told you how a muscle grows?
Alfred - Yeah! It rips in really small spots, that muscle fiber that is.
Otto - Then it heals! 
Alfred - We're a bit afraid of overdoing and getting really bad muscle fatigue... | I sigh as I smile at them. Realistic worries, they got that from me.
- Don't be. As long as you don't go overboard weight-wise, nothing serious will happen. | I ruffle their hair and return to my own curls.

Bismarck and Tirpitz, with the help of Denker and Keks show Frederika and Erika how to perform a exercise the correct way. The still-growing sharkos of my daughters nod along as the mamas explain in great detail.
Frederika - So then... We just lift it up? | She asks, watching her sister do it.
Erika - I feel it! I feel the effects! 
Bismarck - That's great, ladies~! Give me more...~!
Tirpitz - A whole set! Let's go...~!
Erika - We... don't want to pull a muscle. Papa told us it hurts really bad.
Frederika - Plus... we can't really move all too well with that pain.
Tirpitz - Papa is right. But if you two are careful and pay attention to your work, nothing bad will happen, no muscle will be pulled.
Bismarck - You will feel muscle fatigue, it's not the same as pulling a muscle. It's just the muscle healing after you've worked on it. 

Working out in the home gym, together with the sharkos until the early dinner hours. The Kinder, the sharkos and I wait for the mamas to take showers - or a short bath - then start on a healthy dinner.
Letting my Kinder go take a shower or bath next, I take in my surroundings. Taking in what I - what we all achieved together. A home, a vast garden of flowers and crops of all sorts! Even if my work is taxing on my energy... Nothing restores it better than just a few minutes with my family. Then I add many more minutes with them.

Sitting down to eat dinner, I turn on the smart radio and let the music play, a mixture of songs from various genres that have been played in this house before. A soothing union of the two relaxing genres.

Digging into the Iron Blood cuisine, while also tasting food from the Sardegna Empire and Sakura Empire. My wives put in the extra effort to present everyone with various cuisine from across the azur lanes!
Eating to our hearts' - and stomachs' - desires, I smile happily at my family as I watch them eat joyously.
Talking of various upcoming and ongoing plans around the house. The Kinder desire individual TVs with some specific features - a smart TV? - and larger desks, file sorters and small desk shelves. My wives desire a large round table in the upstairs living room, for their fine activities, such as sorting clothing, documents and even - creating blueprints for various things.
I nod happily to all of it - agreeing without hesitation to each and every single one of their requests, anticipating the hours upon hours we will share assembling and participating in various activities. 
The Mamas - We love you the absolute most, beloved Liebster~! | My wives share with me, their warmest, most joyous smile. Keks and Denker nodding happily, wagging their tails excitedly.
The Kinder - We love you very much too, beloved Papa~! | My Kinder share, their brightest and fullest smile. Their sharkos nodding happily too, wagging their still-growing tails in excitement.
- I love you all even more~! I'll give my absolute best to keep my spot. | We all erupt in one grand laugh. Expressing our absolute joy in spending the rest of our lives with each other, with the ones we absolutely adore and cherish the absolute most, for the rest of our... Mighty Eternity.