Chapter 15: Mighty Shark Names

Ruffled out of my sleep by the koffs of my partners, I check on their temperature - warmer than usual to the touch. Cozied under the blanket we share, their bodies feel the absence of mine - thus they search for the other. Adorable.

Their riggings, the sharks are uneasy - leaning left and right to calm down. 
- Bring me more blankets. | Tirpitz's shark shoots off.
Bismarck's shark is distressed, even when I put the blankets over them - they start to tremble.
The sharks begin to tug on my pants, trying to get me to do something.
- Hop on the bed. I'll return in a few minutes. Don't leave the bed! | They yeet onto it, taking a spot besides their respective wearers.

In the kitchen, instead of coffee - I make them a blend of vitamins and plant-based medicine. Thankfully I don't need to break it down, it's already done for me!
Ready to leave, the sharks join me.
- How are they? | Bismarck's shark urges me to take the thermometer. An alarming temperature.

I rush upstairs and set the brews aside. Assigning the sharks to bring me small wet towels, I rest besides my lovers holding their hands.
The sharks did their assignment, I gently place the towels on their foreheads and continue to hold their hands, tracing my thumb over them.

Uneasy, we all start getting anxious. 

I can't give them the drink, it's too hot for them to digest. It might be the wrong remedy even...
Tirpitz - It's so hooot~.... | Her mumble breaks our anxiety. Down into its core elements, and even further.
Bismarck - Kommandant, you're heavy~...
- Sorry! Sorry! | The sharks and I sigh in relief as my partners, and their wearers, stand from the bed - taking off their clothes!

- W-Wait! 
Bismarck - It's hooot...
Tirpitz - Kommandant... we could use our co--Achuuuu!
- Take it easy girls, you're both sick. 
Bismarck - Ugh... No wonder I feel like a ship in the water.
- Let me fix your pillows.
Adding pillow to form a couch of sorts, I hand them their brews and urge them to drink.
Tirpitz - Lemons... Limes...
Bismarck - Limes... Lemons...
- Aren't... there only lemons inside? | I turn to the sharks. Just as clueless as me.

We all went for a walk recently when the weather wasn't ideal for it... I should've delayed it...

Tugging on me again, the sharks look at me with their tails wagging. 
- I should really consider just relaxing once in a while...

The girls finish their brews and turn back to their coziness. The sharks are eager to jump on the bed as well, keeping my partners company.
- Why the wait? Just the do it. | Leaping, as if attempting to fly - they land safely on the bed. Their figures are perfect for sliding under their wearers arms.
- I got some stuff to do, you two stay here. Alert me if something's changing.

The house requires some care everyday to keep it functioning properly. Suppose... my skills around the house require some sharpening. Outside of cooking. Skills... like doing the laundry, tidying-up.

Beginning, I move through the house identically to how times flies past me. 

The sharks join me in the living room, as I start organizing the laundry.
- Did you two nap? | They shake their heads, no.
At ease, the sharks wander around, attempting to move a few muscles. Or gears?

Folding more and more, I notice that a pile of laundry still waits to be sorted out and folded. Placing two mountains of laundry on the sharks' heads, they balance them before stomping upstairs. Returning excitedly, the sharks await the next haul of laundry.

Gradually, I get this feeling like somebody's watching me. I look at the sharks, they don't seem alerted in the slightest. Looking around like a mad man, nothing's out of place. Though... the sharks start looking at me with worry.
- Yeah... I don't know what I'm doing either...