- ten -

I sat patiently in the green room, the camera in my lap with the photo of Billie on the screen. Luckily I hadn't cracked the lens or broken anything when I dropped it.

I gawped at the picture whilst imagining life with Billie, as if by some miracle we'd got together.

Maybe we'd have a family? A child? I don't know. I barely even know what I'm having for dinner so I don't know why I'm imagining our future.

I just want her, and that's all I would need. We could have a beautiful house either here or in America, with a lovely view and a balcony to sit on in the sun. Of course, Shark and Tigger would be there with us.

I wonder if they'd get along. An energetic pitbull and a cuddly cat. It doesn't sound like a good match, but maybe we could make it work.

I can just imagine sitting in the sun as it's warmth shines onto my face, Billie holding me in her arms as she hums one of her songs. Maybe a gentle breeze flowing through our hair.

God, that's all I want. I just want her. I want her to be mine.

Before I could continue fantasising, the door swung open and Billie bounded in followed by Finneas, Claudia, Maggie and Patrick.

I guess this is an impromptu family meeting now.

Billie came and slumped herself down on the sofa next to me, just as we were before the show. 

"This is Y/n guys." she exclaimed, brandishing her hands out towards me as if I was the celebrity in the room.

"Hi." I bashfully say, giving the most awkward half wave type gesture of my life.

Claudia made a beeline for me, holding her arms out, so I stood up pushing the camera aside to greet her.

She gave me a charming hug, introducing herself and Finneas. He gave me a wave and a smile before rooting through the snacks on the table next to him. I can't blame him after that hell of a show he just put on.

Patrick came and shook my hand whilst there was no need for an introduction with Maggie.

Slightly more at ease, I returned back to my seat on the sofa and noticed Billie had the camera in her hands.

"Looking through my photos again?" I joked, "Maybe try not to drop this camera."

"Me? Drop the camera? What about you in the middle of the show!" Billie opposed with a smug look.

I couldn't help but snigger. Trust me to make myself look a fool right in front of her. Thinking about it, I made a fool of myself in front of thousands of people, so she doesn't seem like the worst.

"I like this one." she exclaimed, showing the only good picture of her I took to everyone in the room. 

They all agreed, and Patrick took it from her.

"I think I'll get this one downloaded for you youngsters." he said, before taking the camera out of the room, I assume to look for some tech guy.

My phone buzzed in my pocket so I pulled it out to have a look.

10:22 PM

3 New Messages, 2 Missed Calls.

I bet that's my Mum. I bloody forgot to message her when I got here. 

Mum:

08:48 PM - Are you in London yet?