- thirty -

I remember this road. We were driving up the same mountain again; The one where she did the premiere for 'The World's A Little Blurry', the one where I thought she was breaking up with me.

"You really like it here don't you." I said.

"It's peaceful, and no-one's chasing you with a camera." she replied, continuing to the top and pulling over to the side. "It's just me and you."

"And him." I said, Shark poking his head between the two seats on cue.

She turned the engine off and we just sat for a little while, gazing out at the city over the edge of the mountain.

Annoyingly breaking the silence, my phone buzzed.

07:39PM

1 New Notification

Of course, it's my mum.

Mum:

Hey Y/n. How's it going? Miss you. Xx

Y/n:

It's good, we just left Finneas'. Billie's been recording some music. Miss you too. ❤️

You know what, I think this is a perfect photo opportunity.

"Wait here." I mysteriously exclaimed, swinging the car door open and jumping out, running over to Billie's side.

She was staring at me with a clueless expression.

"Smile!" I said, immediately snapping a photo with my phone.

"Staaaaahp." Billie complained, only it was too late - I'd already got the picture. "Who're you sending that to?" she abruptly continued.

She unbuckled her seatbelt, got out of the car and began to walk towards me.

"The press." I jested, starting to take a few steps backwards. 

"Come on." Billie replied with a snigger, still edging towards me. "Give it!"

Uh oh, this didn't end well last time.

"Billie, no!" I implored, trying to get her to back off. "You're not having it."

"Oh yes I am!" she replied, darting towards me and basically rugby tackling me to the floor.

I frantically tried to wriggle away from her but she wouldn't let go. 

"Gimme the phone Y/n." she laughed trying to wrestle it off of me.

"NO!" I chortled, trying my best to wiggle my way out of her grasp.

"Ugh." I exclaimed, giving up and flopping onto the floor.

I was laying on the grass and she was on top of me. She had me trapped and grabbed the phone.