- forty four -

We spent the next few days travelling from England to Seoul. Billie sorted out a new manager and things seemed to be back on track, at least tour for that matter.

The tabloids and news websites were still trying to work out who I was and why Billie was seen with me. I guess that's one advantage of being an unsociable introvert, not a lot of people know who I am and they definitely can't find me on social media.

I didn't show Billie any of them; she doesn't need any of that shit when she has her shows to plan for. She seemed happy, and so was I. 

Seoul was cool. I've never been to Asia so this was amazing. 

We'd made it to the Gocheok Sky Dome, her latest venue, and she was rehearsing ready for the show later tonight.

I was wandering around backstage whilst Billie was rehearsing a few songs, not really sure on what to do. I can't really do much when she's working. 

I was strolling down a corridor when all of a sudden Maggie and Patrick turned the corner. Fuck. I bet they're not happy after all of the shit I put Billie through. 

I quickly turned around in hopes that they hadn't seen me and began to speed walk away.

"Y/n!" I heard Patrick call from behind me.

Shit. I kept walking, trying to ignore them.

"Y/n stop." Maggie called, in a surprisingly sweet tone.

I stopped walking and just stood still, refusing to turn around. They probably hate me for what I've done, and rightly so. I was a complete dick to Bil.

Both of them came in front of me and I just stared at the floor, avoiding all eye contact.

I felt Maggie gently place her hands on my shoulders and it made me relax a little. I can't tell whether she's angry or not. She gently pulled me into a hug and rested her chin on my head. I cautiously wrapped my arms around her as we just held each other for a moment.

"How are you?" Maggie asked as she held me.

"Um... I'm okay." I responded.

"We're glad you're here." she said as she finally let me go from her hug.

"Me too." I replied. "And I'm really sorry for what happened with Billie, I should've believed her."

"Stop." Patrick said with a calming smile. "You don't have to apologise. You've made it right and that's all we need."

"But..."

"Nope, no buts!" Maggie interjected, taking my hand. "I want to show you something."

She led me into what I assumed to be Billie's green room. Claudia was sat on a sofa and gave me a smile as I walked in, putting her phone down.

Before I could do anything, Maggie handed me a bag.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it." she urged, smiling.

I have no fucking idea as to what's going on.

I took the bag and sat down next to Claudia, opening the duffel bag and looking inside.

"That's my hoodie." I said with a little laugh. "Is this Billie's?"

"Keep going!" Patrick said as he wrapped an arm around Maggie, everyone watching me.

This is definitely Billie's bag, and she's stealing my clothes now? I literally have no style, so it's a bit of a downgrade on her behalf.

I ruffled through some of her stuff, a lot of it just random things.