- eleven -

Billie even made driving through London look sexy. One hand on the wheel, one resting on her thigh. 

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole time?" she asks, looking at me for a split second before returning her focus to the road ahead.

"Sorry." I say, swiftly averting my gaze to the footwell of the car.

Billie moves her hand off her thigh and places a finger under my chin, lifting my head back up.

"Stop apologising. I'd stare at me too, look at how hot I am." she boasts, laughing.

"Yes you are." I mumble under my breath.

"What was that?" she asks, prodding my shoulder with her hand, staring at me.

"I said keep an eye on the road Billie!" I lie, trying to get her to focus on something else.

Without hesitation, Billie slammed her foot on the brake and the car lurched to a halt, my body flying forward before the seatbelt locked and threw me back into the seat.

"What the fuck?" I questioned, with no idea as to what the fuck just happened.

Billie didn't say a word. She simply stared at me with a blank expression. 

I readjusted my seatbelt and sat straight up in the seat, looking back at her in confusion, still waiting for a response.

"Are we just going to sit in the middle of the road?" I continue to question.

The car sat idle in the middle of the street, the engine quietly whirring in the background. Billie puts the car into neutral and pulls the handbrake up, evidently not interested in pulling over.

She unbuckles her seatbelt and then unbuckles mine, gently pulling it around my shoulder and letting it retract. 

I continue to stare at her totally confused. What is she doing?

"Can I do something Y/n?" she asks, still looking at me blankly.

"Sure?" I answer muddled. What exactly is she wanting to do in the middle of the street?

Billie leans over me and reaches down for something at the side of the seat. Unexpectedly, the seat drops backwards as she pulls something and I fall with it until I'm laying down, her towering above me. 

I clutch either side of the seat for some sense of stability. What the fuck is going on?

"Bil-" I say before she cuts me off.

"Shush for a minute." she interrupts, a smile beginning to form on her face.

She moves from her seat and sits over me, straddling my torso. I didn't know where to look, her face? Her chest? My eyes darted around her body as she began to lower.

Her lips slammed onto mine as her hair slid down her face, covering mine.

I kissed back, of course I did. Every single thought left my mind and instead, she filled it.

Billie pulls away for a moment, looking me up and down as I lay there in awe before pulling her hair back behind her ears.

"I've been waiting to do that Y/n." she whispers, staring into my eyes.

"I've been wanting you to do that." I reply, before leaning in for another kiss.

Billie moves back, completely avoiding the kiss, avoiding me. 

"Wake up then, and let's do this for real." she says, sitting up.

What?