- seventeen -

After laying in bed for a little while, I had a shower and changed into some fresh clothes. I went downstairs into the living room and turned on the TV.

There's nothing a few hours of Netflix can't solve. I scroll through the films and programmes until I find a Korean show, 'My Name'. I don't mind foreign shows with subtitles so I'll give it a go.

I watched two episodes back to back, and was just into the third before my phone buzzed

2:51 PM

2 New Messages

I paused the TV and unlocked my phone, opening the messages. 

Billie:

Don't worry about it.

They'll take anything to try and cause rumours. 

Sorry Bil, but I am worrying about it. 

Y/n:

Are you sure? I don't want to cause any trouble for you.

Before I could finish typing my next sentence, the screen went blank and the phone rang, Billie appearing on the screen. I accepted the call and held the phone up to my ear.

"Baby, don't worry." she says before I could even say hello.

"I just don't want to cause any problems." I say.

"There won't be any problems. It's the media and I'm used to it. They'll say something like that, people will make a thing of it on social media and within a few weeks, they'll forget about it." she explains.

"Plus, I'll be back home in two days so it won't be a problem."

Shit. She's going back to America.

"Wait, two days?" I question. 

I really don't want her to go home. 

"Yes love, I have some shows back home to play, and Finneas has a few."

I don't say anything for a few seconds. 

"Come with me." she says abruptly, breaking the silence.

"What?"

"Come with me to LA." she repeats.

"I don't know if I can. I mean my parents, I don't know what they'll say and it's a long way and..."

Billie interrupts, "You don't have to answer now. You don't even have to come, but please think about it baby."

Of course I want to go with her. But like I said, I doubt my parents would be happy with the idea of me going to the US. But, it is the summer holidays...

"I'll see." I say.

"Okay Y/n." she says, "And don't worry about the news. You can't tell it's you anyway. I'll speak to you later?" she asks.

"Yeah Bil, speak to you later. I love you."

"Love you too."

She hangs up. 

Los Angeles. I've never been to America. Then again, a lot of things that I've done in the past week, I've never done before. 

Well, I can at least ask.