- twenty two -

The hotel Billie had booked for us was incredible. She'd booked us two rooms: one for my parents and one just for me.

My mum wasn't too pleased about that but I spent a good thirty minutes convincing her I would be fine and wouldn't get murdered in the room literally next door to hers, because that's what she thinks will happen if we aren't in the same room. So realistic mum.

Anyways, like I was saying, the room was amazing.

It's spotless, and I have a spectacular view. 

I'm more ecstatic about the room to myself. Well, technically to myself, but I'm sure I can sneak someone in late at night...

I found myself slumped on the bed, flicking through the tv channels available. Obviously, that's the first thing everyone does when they get to a hotel, isn't it? None of them were any good so I decided to unpack.

I wandered over to my suitcase, flipping it flat against the floor and opening the zip. 

Of course, mum's packed literally everything, most of which I won't even wear. She always has a little panic before a holiday forcing her to have a rampage through the online shops - bikinis, shorts, t-shirts, you name it she'll buy it. My dad on the other hand would happily come with just one outfit if he could. 

I began to place all of my clothes in the huge wardrobe, organising them in some sort of pattern. It was just tops, jeans, shorts and shoes, so not anything drastic.

I spent fifteen minutes folding, hanging and sorting out the contents of my suitcase into the room before I heard a knock at my door.

Oh my god, my mum literally cannot leave me alone for half an hour.

I trundle to the door and swing it open.

"Mum, I'm fine." I say before I was shoved back into the room and the door closed.

"You're calling me your mommy now?" she asked.

Shit. That's a little embarrassing.

"Billie. I thought you were..."

"I'm not totally against mommy." she continued, cutting me off.

That was surprising. She had her hands on my hips and began to push me back, further into the room.

"Hey baby." she said, sliding a hand up my back, under my shirt and kissing my neck.

"Can't get enough of me huh?" I joked, "I've only been gone a couple of hours."

"I know you missed me too." she replied before returning to kissing me.

She's not wrong there.

She continued to caress my body as she pushed me onto the bottom of the bed. 

God, I fucking love her.

We both simultaneously juggled between kissing and taking off our clothes, flinging them on the floor.