Mission Rini <3 (2)

Previously : "Okay the girls are on their way." I say looking up from my phone. " Hopefully with good news. " Big Red says. " Yeah Phineas."

EJ's POV:

When the girls get here. My girlfriend speaks immediately."Please tell us you have good news?" "At first he kept avoiding the question." I say. Hopefully they don't get mad. "Same with Nini." Gina says. What? Okay next part. "Then he lied about it."I state. Don't get mad. "Same with Nini. I am picking up a pattern."Gina says. Same

"I promise you they are made for each other." Kourtney laughs. Well lets hope that their final verdict is the same. "Then he says that he still loves her and -" I start but Ashlyn cuts me off. "That Nini is the love of his life and that he didn't only lose his girlfriend but his best friend as well?" Ashlyn asks.

Wait What? How did she-? Can she read my mind? "Yeah amongst other things. How did you know that?" Big Red asks his girlfriend. "Nini said that about Ricky amongst other things." Kourtney answers. She was right. "Kourt you were right. They are made for each other."I breathed out. "I am hardly ever wrong Armie-Hammer-wanna-be." She points at me.

Okay then. "Back to the topic." my girlfriend states. I must say that it is good to call her that . Back to the topic. "So how are we going to get them back together again?" Gina asks. "Well we know we are locking them in a room together."Ashlyn starts. Yeah but wher- "Why don't we use the bomb shelter?" Ashlyn finises. That could work. "Sounds good." Red agrees. "When should we do it?"I ask trying to get the rest of the plan. "Today. I asked Miss Jenn to have the room and she said yes. We can do it in a few moments." Kourtney answers, How did she do that so fast? Before I can ask, Gina asks. "How are we going to get them here?"Okay think, think. "I will text Ricky and you text Nini ." I say. "Ok." She replies.

So the plan is Ricky is going to walk through one door, I will lock it. Nini is going to walk through the other and Gina is going to lock it. Please let it work.

----------------------------

Nini's POV :

"EJ where are you?" I hear someone say as I say "Gina are you here?"that voice. "Nini? What are you doing here?" Ricky says. Of course I run into him. "Ricky um Gina um asked me to come here." I state nervously. 'What are you uh doing here?" I ask avoiding eye contact. "EJ, he uh asked me to come here." He says like he is just as surprised as i am . "I think I am going to uh look for him."he says. "Yeah, I think I am going to find Gina."I walk to the door I camw in but soon realised that it was locked. "RICKY!!" I yell.

I hear quick footsteps I assume he is running to me. "Yeah. Are you okay? What is wrong?" He pants. Aww he is so caring. "I am okay" I start and see him physically relax. "but the door is locked."I explain. Ricky sighs and states "The other one is locked as well." We are screwed. I am screwed. Then a thought comes to mind and I decide to speak it out. "Do you think that maybe Gina and EJ locked the doors?" the moment I say that he gets a text. "I just got a text from EJ." he says. "What does it say?" I ask. He shows me the phone to read the messages.