Happier

Nini's POV:

It has been two weeks since Ricky and I broke up. I haven't been able to leave the house much and since it is summer I don't have to go to school. 

 I also haven't been able to write any songs. But today I got out of bed and washed up, cleaned my room. I then sat at the piano in my room and started playing. 

I play for a while and then I start sing what comes to my mind. I challenge my feelings and the words flow out. 

I write it down the lyrics that I come up with in my song journal and then work on the cord progression and the music. 

The lyrics talk about how he is in love with another girl and that is why he left me. 

I then run the whole song again, this time with the music and I pour my heart out into it. I think about Ricky breaking up with me. 

II see you moved on
Yeah I thought I could trust you
But I see that wasn't true

Yeah she is beautiful
And I hope it was worth it because I can see that you're in love with her
And I must admit that really hurts

I thought we were going to be forever
But maybe that was just a silly dream
I thought a break up would be never
We were supposed to be a team
Yeah now I am looking for the error
Cause I don't want to believe
Yeah I don't want to believe
That we're over
That we're over

Maybe I should go out dancing
Or just get out the house
But I keep second guessing
Cause what if I see you out tonight
Yeah I am sure she is perfect but

I thought we were going to be forever
But maybe that was just a silly dream
I thought a break up would be never
We were supposed to be a team
Yeah now I am looking for the error
Cause I don't want to believe
Yeah I don't want to believe
That we're over
That we're over

If I asked you to come back
Would you love me the same
Would you leave this time or would you stay

I thought we were going to be forever
But maybe that was just a silly dream
I thought a break up would be never
We were supposed to be a team
Yeah now I am looking for the error
Cause I don't want to believe
Yeah I don't want to believe
That we're over
That we're over

I finish out of breathe and with tears in my eyes. This songs sums up exactly how I feel. My head falls onto my arms. 

"Nini."

 I hear someone say. I look up toward the door and gasp when I see Ricky standing there. How long has he been standing there?

"Ricky, how long have you been standing there?" I ask him and wipe the tears that have fallen down my face. 

He starts to walk towards me. "Since you started singing." he tells me as he walks closer. "Oh" I say. 

"Nini was that about our break up?" he asks me as he sits next to me. I look anywhere but him and nod my head. 

I hear him sigh. "Nini, There was never another girl and of course I love you." he says to me. 

"Then why did you leave me?" I ask him, my voice breaking badly. 

"Neens, someone blackmailed me into leaving you otherwise they were going to release a picture of you kissing another guy, well not really you." he tells me and moves my chin to make me meet his eyes. 

"So you still love me?" I ask him with hope in my voice. 

"Of course I do baby, your my everything. I am sorry for everything I put you through my angel. "he says and pulls me into his lap. 

"I love you too." I tell him and he kisses me 

I jolt up from my sleep, I have tears streaming down my face. I feel someone move next to me. I look and it is Ricky. 

The moment he sees me, he sits up and pulls me into his arms. "What happened angel?" he asks me. 

"It was a flashback to the time we broke up but in the dream we didn't back together and you ended up marrying Amanda." I tell him. 

"Oh my darling wife , it was just a nightmare I promise I love you so much. I love you" he tells me. 

"I love you too." I tell him and he kisses me. 

Hello everyone 

I hoped you enjoyed this. 

So yesterday was this book's first birthday. I am so grateful for the support you have shown it and me. It means the world . 

Eat, sleep, drink lots of water, and be yourself cause you are so incredible and deserve the world 

Love you to infinity and beyond.