Roommates Part One

Nini's POV :

It is finally the day. The day I move into my dorm at UCLA. I wonder how it is going to look. If I will have a roommate, if I do I hope they are really nice and not those mean people. 

Right now I am in the hallway carrying a really heavy box because I decided to take the box that has all my room decorations in it first. When I open the door a guy is standing in front of it. 

He had curly hair and brown eyes. His arms look strong. Oh yeah did I mention he is shirtless? No well he is. So that ,means I can see his six pack and tanned chest. 

"Hi. I guess you my roommate." I say. "I guess so, here let me help you with that." he says and takes the box from her and putting it into my room. 

He goes into another room and returns with a shirt on. Which I know I shouldn't be disappointed with but for some reason I am.

"I am Ricky by the way." He says and holds out his hand. "Nini." I say and shake his hand. " Do you need help bringing in the rest of your boxes?" he asks 

"That would be really nice, thank you." I smile. He nods and they walk out the door and to my car. 

When we are done, Ricky asks if I need help setting up my room. " If you don't have anything better to do." I say not wanting to bother him any more, 

"I would love to help." he says. I ask him to put up a few pictures while I set up my desk. "So what are you studying?" he asks me. "Oh I am majoring in Business and minoring in music as well as creative writing course.  And you?" I say and bring the question to him. 

"I am majoring in music production and minoring business." he says with a smile. "Oh that is cool." I say with a smile as well. 

When we were doing decorating we decided to watch a movie and order pizza. I offered to pay as a thank you but he says that it isn't a problem.

By the end of the movie we weren't tired so we decided to play twenty questions. And I learnt so much about him.

His birthday, his favorite colour , his favorite movie, his favorite artist, his favorite song, why he got into music, his home life oh and his girlfriend.

I am disappointed about the last one cause I actually like him but at least he is happy. I am meeting her tomorrow.

Yay. Can you can I am being sarcastic? No well I am not excited for tomorrow.

The next day

A knock sounds through our dorm. "Ricky your girlfriend is here." I said from my space in the kitchen.

"Claire, hi come in please." he says and kisses her cheek. She walks in Nad the minute she looks and me she grows angry.

"Richard who is she?" she says and I see Ricky flinch. I wonder what that is about. "This is my roommate Nini. Neens this is Claire my girlfriend." Ricky says.

"It is nice to meet you." I say kindly. She just walks right past me. Okay then. "So Mimi do you have a boyfriend?" what the hell OK tho.

"No I don't." I say. "I can see why." she says. "Claire stop that" Ricky says. "I just stating facts Richie." she says and rolls her eyes.

This is going to be a long night.

Hello everyone

Happy New Years eve.

This is the last one shout of the year. Ahhh

Thank you for all your support this year by reading my books and commenting it means so mack to me.

May this year ahead be filled with blessings

Eat, sleep enough and drink lots of wat. You guys are incredible.

Love you all