3 Weeks?!?!

Ricky's POV:

I am chilling in my room in my room. I don't want to go down stairs as my mom is here. I don't really like her right now even if I haven't seen her since High School Musical The Musical when she showed up with Todd.
I am watching Arrow on Netflix cause honestly it is a good series when I hear a knock on the door.

The knock is folkward by my mom's voice "Ricky can we talk." I sigh. "um I guess" I reply. To be honest I really don't want talk to her. "Can I come in?" She asks. No. "Yeah you can come in." I sigh. "So Umm, the reason I came home is you know Todd?" she asks.

"You mean the guy, you brought to my High School Musical Production. Yeah I know Todd." I scoff. "Well he asked me to marry him." she says. WHAT? Definitely was not expecting that.

"WHAT THE HELL? What did you say?" I ask  with tears coming into my into my eyes. This can't be happening. They haven't even been properly devoriced for FOUR months and she is already getting ready MARRIED? 

"Well I said yes. And the wedding is on the 3rd of April." she says. What? The tears are going to start flowing down any moment now. "What? Mom that is in three weeks!" I say in shock.

"I know and it is here in Salt Lake City." She says. "WHAT?!?" I shout. Why don't they get married in Chicago. Why my town? "You can invite one of your friends." She says like it is nothing. "Can I invite Nini, you know since I am forced to go." I snap towards her. "I am not forcing you to go but I would love for you to be there and one more thing, I want you to sing at the reception." She says.

"What?" This gets worse and worse. "Why would I do that? Todd is going to be there." I say. "He is going to be your stepdad Ricky." She snaps. Step-dad? No. "I will not be talking to him and definitely not going to call him dad or step-dad. I have one dad remember you guys got divorced NOT EVEN FOUR MONTHS ago." I say as a matter of fact. "Yes Richard I know. Just come to the wedding." She says.

"I am going to Nini." I say and storn down the steps. "Ok. Tell her about the wedding." she shouts. "Whatever." I reply. It takes about 12 minutes on my skateboard. I ring the doorbell and Carol opens the door. "Ricky, how are you?" She smiles while walking me in. "Umm okay. Is Nini here?" I ask.

"I am right here. Baby are you okay? Your eyes are bloodshot red." My girlfriend says while she cups my face. "Can we talk?" I ask sadly. "Of course. Do you want to go to the back?" she asks softly. "Yeah." I said.

"Bubs what is happening?" She asks and plays with my curls which relaxes me a bit. I sigh "My mom is getting married. Here is Salt Lake City. In three weeks." I say.

"Aww, Angel I am so sorry come here." she says and opens her arms for me. As her arms wrap around me I break down. She is my comfort. She is home. "I am here for you, always, you don't deserve any of this, I am sorry." she says playing with my hair. A few moments later I pull away.

"Thank you baby. Anyway since I have to go to this stupid wedding because... I don't know." I say. "Because she is your mom." She says. "Yeah, will you go with me? I mean I would feel better." I say.

"Of course Angel. I love you." She says. "I love you more that you will ever know. In every universe." I say.

"In every universe love ." She reponds

Hello everyone
I hope you enjoyed this, it will have a sequel, which I will try post tomorrow or this week, I don't know.
I hope you have an amazing day or night where ever you are and be safe.