Lime And Soda (3)

"I am scared" I tell him.

"Why are you scared darling?" he asks me . "Well we kisses and that made me want to kiss you again and that is dangerous " I tell him.

"Why is it dangerous ? I am not going to lie to you and say that I haven't thought about that kiss and you at least five hundred times a day since it happened because I have" he tells me.

"Really?" I ask surprised.  "Really gorgeous." he tells me and I feel a huge smile take over my face and a blush rise up my neck.

"I have thought about it five hundred times a day as well" I admit to him. "Then why are you scared" he asks me.

"I am scared because when people find out about this " I say gesturing between us. "They are going to hate on me and say that I am sleeping with a professor to get ahead." I admit to him. He smiles.

"They can't because we are in two different departments and I have no say in your department" he tells me.

"Wait what?" I ask shocked. "You are a student in the English and Music department right?" he asks me.

"Yeah I am." I tell him. "I am a professor in the psychology department. I have no say in the English and Music departments." he tells me.

"Oh, I should have probably asked what department you are in before having a freak out." I admit looking down to my lap because I feel very stupid. 

"Hey look at me, I am here and now that I have told you no one is going to hate on this." he gestures between the two of us. 

"May I take you on a date? A proper one." he asks me and my eyes must have just gone from their normal size to the size of saucers. 

"You" I say pointing to him "want to take me" pointing to myself "on a date?" I finish my question. 

He chuckles and says "That would be awesome if I could" he says with a smile. 

"Yes" I say with a smile that reaches my eyes. "Yeah?" he asks with a smile mirroring mine. "Yeah" I say. 

I stand up and so does he and then he hugs me with his arms around my waist . I hug him back and melt into the hug. 

It is one of those hugs that I would love to get after a long day  or when I am sad. It feels like a feeling I can't describe. 

When we pull away he smiles at me and I do too. He then kisses my forehead and grabs a piece of paper. He writes something on it and hands me the paper. 

"Tonight sound good?" he asks and I nod and walk out the classroom. "See you later Darling" he says and the butterflies that have been trying to take over my stomach finally did. 

I unfolded the paper and it said. 

I can't wait for our date tonight. 

Text me your dorm number ;)

(323) 629 8089

I blush and take out my phone. I save his number and text him. He responds immediately. 

Me

 Hey Ricky it is Nini 

Ricky 

Hey Gorgeous 

Nini 

 My dorm number is 3110

Ricky 

See you at six darling 

Hey guys 

I hope you enjoyed this short part of it 

I hope you are taking care of yourself. Eat, sleep, drink lots of water and be you because you are amazing and so incredible and you deserve the world 

I love you all and Jesus loves you more