- love you.

Part two to I- . So I suggest you go read that for better understanding. 

Ricky's POV:

 It is the day after that terrible terrible nightmare that Nini left me. That dream scared the shit out of me. I never ever want to lose her and I would never put myself in that position. 

After we had fallen asleep, the next dream I had lead me to do what  I am doing now. Buying an engagement ring. 

I called Gina up this morning and asked her  to meet me at the ring shop. Gina is Nini's best friend so she will definitely will be helpful. 

When I get to the shop, Gina is already there. "You have three seconds to explain when you decided o propose because you me a heart attack." She says without a hello. 

I guess I understand where she is coming from. "Last night. I had a dream." I told her and shudder at the thought of it. 

"What was the dream?" she asks. I take a deep breathe and tell her. "It started with us fighting." I don't ever want that nightmare to come true ever. 

"It was really bad. We were shouting and she has tears running down her face." My heart breaks at the image that fill my head. 

"She was saying that I didn't love her and I loved another girl. When I said I was committed to our relationship, she told me I used to be." That sent a pain through my chest. 

"I then insisted that I was and then she asked me what was going on in her life and I couldn't answer. " I never want to not know what is going on in her life. 

"Then she said that she can't do it anymore. Crying herself to sleep and being the option. She then told me she loved me and walked out the door." I finish. 

I woke up crying realizing I never want that to happen. I never want to know life without her and what it would be like not to love her." I tell her as we walk in. 

"Wow. Let's get you that girls dream ring Rick." she tells me with a smile and then we get to work. 

It is a few days later. Also the day that I plan on proposing. I have got it all planned. The date idea, the speech and everything. 

So I had gotten Gina to take Nini to do her nails because one time when we were discussing me proposing. She had threatened me that if she didn't have her nails done for the pictures I would have to ask her again. 

Then I told her that they have a date and that she must dress fancy. She did her hair and make up and then got dressed into a gorgeous red dress. 

I put on a black suit and then they got in the car and headed to their date. When we got there,I covered her eyes  that had been closed since leaving their apartment.  and lead her to their spot. 

When we got there I uncovered her eyes. I heard her gasp. In front us is a pick-nick on the beach with all her favorite foods. 

She looks up to me with tears in her eyes. "You did this?" she asks and I pull her close. "Of course Daring." I tell her. 

After we have eaten I ask her to get something out of the bag. She gets up and I get on one knee. When she turns around she gasps again and more tears coming. 

"I remember the first time I saw you. We bumped into each other in the hall way. You dropped all your books and I helped you pick them up.

The first time I looked in your eyes my breathe was taken away. They were as gorgeous as they are right now. 

I remember my first words to you were "Sorry Gorgeous." that was the first time I ever saw you blush. 

I remember asking you out by coming to your dorm with roses, cause I found out they were your favorite and saying how much I like you. 

I remember you shutting me up by kissing me. I knew I loved you after you met my little sister. You treated her like a princess and like she was your little sister. 

I love everything about you. We would be here for days if I had to list all the things I love about you. 

When I think of the future I see you. I see waking up to you, I see you being the mother to my children and us growing old together. 

Nina Isabel Salazar-Roberts will you do be the honor of being my wife?" I say. 

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Nini says pulling me up and kissing me. We break apart and I put the ring on her finger and she looks at it. 

"It is gorgeous Ricky." She tells me. "Not as gorgeous as you" I tell her. "I can't wait to marry you my love." I tell her. "Me neither baby." she replies. 

Hello 

Hello 

I hope you enjoyed this . 

Sleep enough, eat, drink lots of water, be careful out in the world. Be you because you are amazing and deserve the world. Your going to do amazing things. 

For the next week I am going to try post everyday, but don't hold me to that.

Love you

They Don't Know about UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara