SEASON 4

I just finished the very last episode of High School Musical The Musical The Series and I am bawling my eyes out. I can't believe it is over.

I will get to the sentimental part later but now let's discuss the show.

1. To get this out of the way since I don't have much to say on this. I hate Quinn. She is rude, bossy, and cocky. I wouldn't want her to be my director.

2. It felt like a completely different show.

I have always loved this show, but this season felt like a completely different show.

Was it bad? Kinda – sorry it is the truth.

Dis I enjoy it? Kinda

I think the reason for this is because it felt like a completely different show, it made me okay to watch it but saying that I know it isn't a different show and that made everything sad. You will see this later.

3. I don't ship Rina. Saying that I am not blind and do see chemistry. BUT Rina is not for me. I am a Rini and Portwell girl.

I think because it felt like a different show I didn't have to gag when I saw them on screen. But I know in my heart after watching these characters for what seems like forever, they are not the right match for each other.

There is so much I want to talk about with this specific topic, and I will get to that.

4. No one in this show has a healthy relationship that lasted. Hear me out on this one. We didn't get to see a god high school relationship or adult one. (Besides Nini's Moms)

Ricky and Nini – They dated. They broke up. They had something with someone else. They dated. They broke up.

 EJ and Gina – They dated and broke up.

Ashlyn and Big Red – This is probably the healthiest relationship we got. Saying that they both caught feelings for someone else while still in their relationship. That is considered cheating and not to mention Bug Red cheating.

Carlos and Seb – This is another relationship that was healthy. But. Seb did cheat.

Mike and Miss Jenn – They weren't over their ex's.

Mike and Lynne – They got divorced.

Lily and Ricky – I hated this along with everyone else, but they dated and broke up (THANK GOODNESS)

EJ and Nini- They dated and broke up.

Kourtney and Howie – Another thank goodness they broke up, but they did.

5. I was disappointed that we didn't get many original songs.

6. Danny annoys me so much. She kind of reminds me of Lily.

7. I missed EJ so so much.

8. I missed Nini even more.

9. Nini:

HOW CAN YOU ONLY MENTION HER ABOUT 6 TIMES IN THE WHOLE DAMN SEASON.

I love that she asked Ricky to give out opening night cards. 

(Does that mean they are still talking?)

She deserved more than what happened.

10. JET AND KOURTNEY. JET AND KORTNEY. JET AND KOURTNEY. JET AND KOURTNEY. I love them so much.

I lived for their scenes and continued watching the show for them.

11. Seb and Big Red cheating with each other? No thank you. I get it was an accident, but IT HAPPENED. Tim had to go ruin the two purest people out there.