The Story Of Us

It was 1948 when a war between Redaresa and Aserader broke out. The was separated alot of families and lots of people lost everything. Most of all lives were lost. 4000 lives to exact.

As these kingdoms were not large empires. So those 4000 lives were most of the population in both kingdoms.

In 1950 the rulers from both kingdoms decided that too many people had lost a loved one and that peace should be restored in the Kingdoms.

Queen Nini of Redaresa and King Ricky of Aserader decided that to repair the damages done to both the Kingdoms they would have to work together and said that it would also be way to unify the Kingdoms.

During the spring and summer they worked on rebuilding their kingdoms and with the rebuilding they broke down the barrier that once separated the two kingdoms, now unifying them.

By the time the summer of 1951, Queen Nini had realized her growing feelings for the King, that she now spends everyday with.

The previous King and Queen of Redaresa died when Nini was only sixteen, and she became queen just a few weeks later.

Redaresa was a beautiful Kingdom and everyone was very happy. They were saddened by the news of their beloved King and Queen's passing but they love their Queen with all there hearts.

Nini was an incredible queen and an even better person. She was beautiful and smart and very talented. She was a Hopeless Romantic who read all the romance books in her library growing up.

Her parents taught her how to rule over a kingdom and groomed her for the position of Queen. Eight years ago when they died she made a promise to herself that she would love her kingdom and the people of it as much her parents did and that she would make them proud with what ever she does.

And she does. Besides the war, her kingdom has never flourish more than it is at the moment.

Queen Nini kept her feelings for King Ricky a secret, not knowing that at the beginning of that fall King Ricky's feelings towards her started to grow.

The King and Queen of Aserader before Ricky died when he was eighteen. He had become King after their passing.

Aserader was just as beautiful as Redaresa and everyone was joyful. They love the King and Queen and were very sad to hear about their passing but their love for their King now was strong.

Ricky was a great King and a great person. He was handsome, clever and talented. Growing up he always loved reading about great romances in any book he could find.

His parents taught him about how to rule a kingdom and prepared him to take over the throne. Going on six years since they have been gone, he has kept his promise to himself and his people that he would love them and make his parents proud. And he intends to keep on keeping that promise.

As fall turns into winter and their feelings grow into love, they become even closer. Until one frosty winter night, where they are taking a walk in the garden covered in snow.

It is Christmas time and it is their first annual Christmas ball with everyone from both kingdoms attending.

King Ricky is wearing his black suit and Queen Nini a beautiful dress that is white and Maroon with matching shoes and makeup.

They had been sneaking glances at each other for the whole walk so far. Until while walking under a flower arch, the wind picked up and knocked Nini off her feet, causing Ricky to catch her.

Nini looked up at him and got lost in his gaze until he saw something above his head. She pointed it out and he leaned down and planted his lips on hers.