I am not going anywhere Angel

Requested by : red5050o1

Ricky's POV:

I wake to the blaring of my annoying alarm. Gosh I felt like I hardly slept last night. Well I didn't but I feel like I got hit by a bus and wouldn't be surprised if I looked like it either.

I get dressed in a pair of Addias sweat pants and a white t-shirt and through on a dark blue hoodie. I slip on some converse and brush my teeth. I don't even bother with my hair.

I go down stairs and grab a botel of iice tea like I do every morning. I don't have an appetite today so I start towards my car. Dad went into work early and my mom well I don't know I haven't spoken to her in a year.

When I get to school my energy is still not restored and I have a headache and I can't really see properlym not to mention my noise and throat pain.

I walk to my locker and see the guys. "Ricky what happened to you, you look terrible and like you got hit by a bus." I hear someone say who I presume is Calos.

Told you. "Carlos." I hear someone else say but this time I know it is Seb because he is a the only one who is nice enough to say it. "What I only speak facts" Carlos says and I can finally see again.

"Nothing dude." I say nearly stumbling back. EJ stables me. "Dude your sick." I know that but I can't nessacrily tell them. "Yeah I am but it is not that bad. I feel better now." I am not lying, I do feel better not 100% but better.

Before they make comments the bell rings. "I gotta get to class" I say before walking to my first class. During the class I couldnt focus and the sick feeling came back. I just need to make it to the end of the day.

The next four periods sucked and I felt worse and worse. During lunch my friends and I eat every Friday on the football field, it is a tradition that we started in freshman year.

Ash would bring a blanket for her and Red. Gina would bring one for her and EJ. Seb one fo him and Carlos. Kourtney one for her and Jet and Nini would bring one for herself and me. At this point they just keep it in theie locker.

Our group is couple based but Nini and I aren't dating. Well yet hopefully. I wanted to ask her to go out with me next week. I hope that goes well.

When we get the the field, everyone sits down. I am exhausted. The headache hasn't gone away and neither has the sore throat and nose. Oh to top it off my stomach hurts.

I lay down on Nini's lap and she starts playing with my curls. This is normal for us. "Are you tired?" her angel like voice floods my ears. I respond with a 'mhhm'.

"Then go to sleep, I will wake you up later." she says with her fingers still in my hair. I respond by snuggling into her lap and fall asleep. Later she wakes me up and we all head to class.

The sick feeling hasn't gobe away by the time I get to the theater for my last class of the day. I have this class with all of my friends are in it.

Hallway through class, I have the urge to throw up. I excuse myself before running into the theater bathroom and empty my stomach out.

Not long after I feel a comforting hand rubbing my back. I already know who it is because of my heart rate speeding up an dthe warmth that spread through my body at the touch.

Nini.

Once I am done, she hands me a bottle of water. "Thanks" I smile sat her. She smiles back. "How do you feel?" She asks combing through my hair. "Like I got hit by a train." I say weakly.

"I am going to take you home okay." She says. "Okay" I agree. When we walk out of the bathroom everyone asks if I am okay. I don't have any energy so Nini tells them something and then goes to ask Miss Jenn to leave. She agrees.

We say goodbye to everyone and go to my car. I get situated in the passenger seat and Nini in the driver's seat. Next thing I know I am in my bed and Nini is feeding me soup. She gets up and I don't want her to go.

"Don't go." I mumble. "I am not going anywhere Angel." she says kissing my forehead. I feel a cold cloth pressed against my face and look at her. Gosh she is perfect. "you're perfect." It slipped out and I don't regret it when I see her blush.

"I am not." she says looking down to the ground. I lift her chin "yes you are." I say. She smiles and I smile back.

"Is there anything I can get you?" she asks. "Can you cuddle me please." I ask. "Of course." As soon as those words leave her lips, I pull her down to me and wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzel my nose into her neck. That is how I fall asleep sick yes but with the girl I love (which she doesn't know yet) in my arms.

Hey everyone

So this was written at 02:00 am this morning so I apologize for any mistakes and that this isn't good.

I hope you still enjoyed it.

If you have any requests please let me know and I will do my best to write something that is about it or realted to it.

Also if you want seqeuals to any of my one shots please let me know.

If there are any topics you don't want me to talk about also let me know so I don't make you uncomfortable because I would never want to do that.

Remember to take care of yourselves. Drink water, sleep enough, eat and if you need someone to talk to I am here for you.

I am absolutely obsessed with Would you love me now. Amazing as usual and be gets better every song.

Thank you for reading and commenting as well as voting it means so so much to me.

Love you lots you incredible people. Stay safe and have a great day or night wherever you are .Go stream WYLMN.

♡♡♡

1100 words <3