Wedding Bells (3)❤🔔

"Thank you." Ricky whispers to me. "For What?" I whisper back. "I will tell you later when we are alone." He whispers back.

General POV:

After the wedding and photo. Everyone was heading to the reception.

"Babe. Before the service you said you would tell me some thing when we are alone. We are alone so can you please tell me."Nini says nervously. "Well I wanted to say thank you for a lot of things. One for getting me to my mom's wedding without you I wouldn't get to see my mom happy or what seems to be happy." He starts with a smile. "Two for coming with me because I wouldn't be able to be here alone. And three for being you." He finishes.

"It is my pleasure Ricky. But you don't have to thank me for it. I am glad I am here with you and that you get to see your mom happy."Nini says as she moves his curls out of his face.  "I love you Angel." Ricky says softly. "I love you too baby." Nini replies connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

After they pull away Nini says some thing "Can I ask you a question?". "Anything."He responds. "Are you okay with all of this?" She asks looking into his eyes.

He sighs and then smiles "Actually yeah. I am happy for her and them. I learnt to accept it and honestly you helped me do that." He says truthfully. "Okay she responds."

Awhile later it is time for the toasts and a random dude starts speaking "Hey everyone, i hope the food was good. It is time to start the toasts and to start us off is Lynne's son Ricky." Ricky gets up and turns to walk but is stopped by a small hand on his wrist. "Good luck. I am right here if you need me."She smiles. "Okay." Be says and goes to give a toast.

"Hi everyone. As you all know I am Lynne's son Ricky. I want to say from the bride and the groom, thank you all for being here to celebrate this day with them. I am happy for you two and I wish you the best for the upcoming journey. I love you mom and Todd look after her. Before I go I want to thank my girlfriend for getting me her, I wouldn't be able to see my mom happy so thank you Nini. "Ricky finishes his toast and everyone claps." So the next person to give a speech is the girlfriend Ricky spoke about, Nini. " the random dude says.

" Hello everyone. Yes I am that amazing boys girlfriend. "Nini says pointing to Ricky." So lets see if I can give a speech half as good as his. " hse jokes. Everyone laughs and Ricky shakes his head in amusement.

" To Lynne and Todd. I wish you all the best on this new adventure that you are going to take. Love is shown in many different ways, one way to show it is to put the other person's needs above their own. The love you have found where you want to spend the  rest of your life with someone is a special thing and that is something to fight for and something that you should let slip away. Hold each other close and help each other. Lift one another up and share your burdans, your fears, your troubled times and most importantly your joys. I wish you guys all the best and nothing but love and happiness." Nini finishes her speech and everyone has tears in their eyes, then everyone claps.

" Wow. Nini that was truly beautiful. Next we have - "Says the random dude." That was gorgeous angel. You have a way with words." whispers in her ear as she sits down. Nini blushed and thank him. After the speeches it was time for the couple to have there first dance. When other couples approached the dance floor, Ricky turned to Nini.

" May I have this dance my love? " He asked and put out his hand. "You may" Nini said and took his hand. When they got to the dance floor her arms wrapped around his neck and his went to her waist. They start to gently sway to the music.

"That was an amazing speech you said earlier." He said to her. "You already said that." she giggled. "Well it is true. Oh we are singing after this song." he says after he twirled her. "Okay. Perfect." she says. "very funny." he laughs.

The dance ends and it is their turn. They sing beautifully together as their voice blend so well. The night is just about finished when Todd speaks "Thank you for celebrating this lovely day with us and may you all have safe travels."

When the two teens get to the car they decide to watch a movie at Ricky's place. Of course they chose High School Musical. They get into comfortable clothes and watch the movie. 

" I love you. "Ricky says. " I love you too know shut up, High School Musical is on. " Nini says. He chuckles but listens.

After the movie and the car ride to Nini's place. The get to the door and Noni remembers something." Oh I have a gift for you. "she says." What is it and Why? " he ask confused. "You'll see." she smiles. Carol opens the door and greets them both with hugs.

"I need to get something from my room for Ricky." Nini says and runs up the stairs. "How was the wedding?" Carol asked. "Enjoyable. I am glad my mom is happy." Ricky answered.  "I am proud of you." Carol says. "Thanks Mama C. It is all thanks to Nini." Ricky says.

"What did my daughter do?" she asks. "Without her I would have never gone and accepted it or saw my mom that happy." Ricky admits. "That sounds like our girl." Carol smiles.

"What sounds like our girl?" Nini says coming down the stairs. "About you helping me accept the fact my mom is married to Todd." Ricky says. "OK well here is your gift, it is to say I am proud of you for accepting the fact that your mom married Todd and being happy for her." Nini says. At some point Carol left the room. "Thank you. I love it. It will be put on my bedside table." Ricky smiles.

It was a small piece of wood with the the words 'I love you 3000' carved into it.

"I will walk you to the door." Nini says "okay." Ricky says. When they get to the door. "Goodnight Angel. I love you." Ricky says. "Goodnight Baby. I love you too." Nini reply and kisses him goodbye. He leaves and they both have the biggest smiles on their faces.

So that is the last part of Wedding Bells. I hope you enjoyed it. I know it isnt good. Sorry for any Grammer mistakes I didn't check it.

Stay safe and take care of yourselves because you are all important and amazing.