Breakups and Makeups

Ricky's POV:

"Ricky stop." Nini says through giggles. We are baking cookies in my kitchen. Well that is what we thought we were going to do somehow, we ended up having flour fight. She started it by throwing flour at me and I retaliated by throwing flour back at her.

I am just about to throw more flour at her, when I see her run away. I chase after her and wrap one arm around her waist and pick her up. I bring her over to the flour bag and pick up a handful of flour and drop it on her head. "RICKY!" she shouts before breaking into a fit of giggles. Soon after I break into a fit of laughter and put her down.

She runs away again but I grab her and we both end up tumbling to the floor. I start ticking her on the sides of her stomach because I know that is where she is ticklish. She laughs and so do I.

"We should probably clean up." I say after calming down from laughing. "Yeah." She agrees. Once we clean up, I blurt out "I missed you." I mean it is not a lie. I had missed her this past summer.

"Why? We see each other everyday at school." She says looking at me. That is also true after she told Miss Jenn she was moving to California; her moms couldn't find a job so they decided to stay in Salt Lake.

"Not to mention that we hangout everyday and when we don't, we are either on facetime or texting." She adds. This girl only speaks facts. When we are not together alone, we are either with the group or I am with the boys and she is with the girls. Yet I still miss her. It is hard to explain.

"I meant this summer." I say. "Didn't you have Kourtney, Carlos, Ashlyn, EJ, Jet, Maddox and your girlfriend Gina?" Yeah, I did but something was off. "I mean yeah but I still missed you." I say honestly. "Well I missed you too." She says and I pull her into a hug.

Her hugs are still the best. They are warm, comforting, caring and loving. I nuzzle my face into her neck. I hold her tight missing her hugs the past summer WHEN I needed one.

We stand there for a few minutes. We pull away when we hear someone clear their throat. We look up and see my girlfriend. Gina.

"Oh, hey Gina. How are you?" Nini asks sweetly. "Fine." She replies angrily. Why is she angry Nini was being nice to her? Like what is her problem? Nini shifts uncomfortably. "I am going to leave now." She says. She gives me a quick hug and rushes past Gina with a quick bye.

When we hear the front door slam I finally speak up. "Hey Gi. What are you doing here?" I ask. "We need to talk." She says firmly. "Okay." I say sitting on the couch. "We hardly spend time together because your always with her." She says.

She is kidding right? "What do you mean?" I ask trying to stay calm. I have a feeling I know what is coming and I hope it doesn't go that way. I will lose my cool if it goes the way I think it will. "I don't want you to see her anymore." She says.

And she went there. "Why? She is my best friend say not giving into that. "We haven't gone a date and it is because you are always with her." she screams.

Okay that is it I am done being calm. I am not going to let her do this. "Are you freaking serious!"I yell back. " Yes I am!" She screams. Gosh I am done with this. "Don't get me started with this!"I yell.

"Well I am getting you started."she screams. "You spend all of your time with her."she screams. I scoff. "Your a hypocrite." I say bitterly.

"What?"she asks acting confused.oh please "You are doing the exact same thing. With EJ."I say. It is true.

"We are never going to be a yes, not even a maybe,we are always going to be a no." I admit. I realise that now. "He will always be your yes and dont pretend his is your maybe.I see the way you look at each other and I am sorry I broke you guys up." I continue.