Miss you

Songs lyrics . Flashbacks

Ricky and Nini dated but broke up. EJ and Nini didn't. Ricky had joined the theater gang as he realized he liked theater when Nini made him do a production

Nini's POV:

I am at EJ's house with the theater gang. It is awkward between Ricky and I, I mean it has been for awhile. Of course I miss him and I still love him but we aren't together.

 I come back from getting an Ice-Tea when I hear Ej say "Nini can you please sing for us." "I don't know EJ." I reply  "please." everyone besides Ricky begs. " Okay fine. What should I sing?" I ask . "Your latest  original." Gina reply. Oh no that is about Ricky. " Umm I don't think that is a go idea." I say. They all start begging. I finally give in. "Fine." I say. "Yayy." everyone says. I start to sing my latest song. 

I miss our late night chats. 

"I love the scene in the movie Tangled  where they sing 'I see the light.' It is such a beautiful  scene. I want to go a lantern festival one day." I say to him. "One day I will take you, but the lanterns won't be the most beautiful thing there."He says. "Then what will be?" I ask. "You." He replies. " Ok  Mr. Flirt" I laugh. "Only for you love." he says. "Oh my gosh Ricky it is 2 am." I say. "Already?" His eyes wide. "Yeah. We have plans tomorrow with the gang so we should probably get some sleep." I say. "Ok I love you." he says. "I love you too. Night baby." I reply. "Night love." He says and hangs up.

Us never getting into trouble

"I am surprised your dad didn't catch you sneaking out." I say. "He did." he replies. " Did you get in trouble?" I ask. "Nope." he smiles.

"Did your moms catch you." he asks. "Yes." I reply. "Are you in trouble?" he asks. "Nope" I smile.

I miss our little fights
about things that I like
And your trying to convince me otherwise
it ain't working
Yeah it ain't working

"Baby how much longer are you going to read?" Ricky whines. "I want to finish this book." I laugh. " What page are you?" He asks. "364." I say. " I don't know how we have been reading fot the same amount of time and I am on page 5."Ricky says. 

I laugh at this. " Oh baby, Don't worry I have had a lot of practice ." I say "What do you mean?" He asks. "I have read over 560 books in the last year." I say. " That is inhuman." he says. " No it is not." I say . " reading iis boring you should just watch the movie." he says. " Nope." I sasy and go back to reading. 

I miss you telling me about your plans for the future
and that you want to leave just as bad as me 

"One day we are going to get out of this small town."Ricky says to me. "Yeah?" I ask. "Yeah and you will achieve your dreams and I will  achieve mine and we will be together. " He says. " I can't wait to leave." I whisper. "Me too baby." He responds.

I know we may not see the same perspective But I know that i can trust you with all the string attached to me
I know one day in the future  
I will look back and see you were there for me
And I will be thankful for all you did for me Just like I am right now

I am so thankful for all he did for me and even our break up because even tho it is hell I have written so much music about it and him. We sometimes don't see the same perspective but he is the only person who i trust with all of me. 

I miss us teasing each other about insulting things

"You are so annoying." I tease him. " Yeah well no one  is going to miss you this weekend."He retaliates. "Oh." I say and suddenly become sad. "Baby I am just teasing you. I am going to miss you so so much." 

I miss you trying to change my music style
It an't working
It ain't working

"Please don't play Taylor  Swift. I am begging you." Ricky begs.. "Fine." I smirk. I start to play seven nation army. "Nina we have been through this under pressure is better than seven nation army." Ricky says. "Na na." I shake my head. "Come on you know I am right." 

I miss messing with your hair just to annoy you
And after you tell me just to fix it

We are in class and the teacher gave us a free lesson. I am busing with Ricky's hair "Please stop."he says. "I am just doing a different hairstyle." I smile. "Just fix it." He says harshly. My smile drops and I quickly fix it and then go sit down. "I am sorry." I say to him with my voice cracking. he never is that harsh with me. "I am sorry Nini. I shouldn't of snapped like that. You can play with my hair." he says softly. 

I know we may not see the same perspective But I know that i can trust you with all the string attached to me
I know one day in the future  
I will look back and see you were there for me
And I will be thankful for all you did for me Just like I am right now

As I sing the chorus again, I wish he would come back to me. I wish we were together again. I didn't cheat on him but he wouldn't let me explain. 

Yeah I miss all these things but most of all I miss you

I miss him. I miss him so so much it hurts. 

I know we may not see the same perspective But I know that i can trust you with all the string attached to me
I know one day in the future  
I will look back and see you were there for me
And I will be thankful for all you did for me Just like I am right now

As I finish the chorus I look up and everyone is clapping. Ricky has tears on his face because I am sure he can tell that the song is about him. I get up and say "Umm I am going to the bathroom." I get up and as I get out if the room I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn around not expecting to see... "Ricky." I say. 

He pulls me to the kitchen and stops. "Is it true?"he asks. "What?" I question. "The song that you miss all those thing and me." He asks. "Yes."I say. "Good." he says. I am beyond confused. He then kisses me. After awhile I pull back. " I never cheated on you." I say honestly. " I know. Umm Lily sent me a picture and yesterday when I was looking through my camera roll. I saw the picture and he wasn't another dude it was me. She photo-shopped it." He says. "I am sorry for instantly believing her. I should have asked you." He adds. 

"It is okay." I say. "I don't want to miss you anymore." I admit. "You don't have to love." he replies. I smile and kiss him. 

Hi 
I hope you enjoyed this. The song I used is called miss you and I wrote it. 
I hope you have a wonderful day or night. <3